Michael Bisping vs Georges St-Pierre has Chris Weidman contemplating jump to light heavyweight

His face really does look messed up after that Romero knee. Maybe his face always looked like that but I don't remember him looking like that before the fight.

He's a big MW but he's not overly muscled up, and he's not exactly ragdolling top guys at 185 either. I don't think 205 is the answer. It's so shallow I wouldn't be shocked to see him work his way to a title shot, but I do not see him faring well against Jones at all.

Dad Aint Surprised.

maxresdefault.jpg

People saying this is a bad idea, blah blah....perhaps less of a cut could do wonders for Weidman and Rockhold.

And Rockhold has potential to rival Jon Jones

People saying this is a bad idea, blah blah....perhaps less of a cut could do wonders for Weidman and Rockhold.

And Rockhold has potential to rival Jon Jones

He should beat Bisping first.

I've always been happy to see Grimes for years haha but great choice with Chelsea Wolfe. Just got my tickets to see her in October a few days ago and looking forward to Hiss Spun. What do you think of the new tracks?

I think they're glorious. I liked her before, but it was always to me like she missed that little "something". I was absolutely blown away by the first two singles (16 Psyche and Vex), and when the album leaked I just couldn't resist listening (obviously gonna buy it when it comes out...), and, as I said, I would be very, very surprised if it doesn't end up as my #1 of the year.

Basically she skyrocketed to the #1 spot of my favorite contemporary artists. Hope she makes some gigs in Denmark, but unfortunately none planned atm.

What sucks is that Bisping is realistically a fringe top ten guy right now, and GSP wouldn't beat a single guy in the top ten. It's a joke of a fight, but it's Rockhold's fault for putting up such a pathetic performance.

not a good idea at all i'm afraid my man :p

feed him to Gus lol

Back