Media Michael Chandler Doubles Down Wants ONLY Mcgregor Fight - Hints At Fighting At Wrestlemania/Getting WWE Contract

So the UFC decided to use the WWE to keep Chandler getting payed, and to hype up the Mcgregor fight by having Chandler wrestle or at least be involved in the WWE… lol nice

I hate to tell him, but he aint getting it. Conor is way past it.

First: We dont even know if he'll ever be back. Second: I think Conor wants someone to dance with and highly beatable.

Casuals dont give a shit about Chandler, dont even know him and he isnt doing any good to be known by not fighting.

"The real SummerSlam is gonna be me! slamming you! no homo! this summer! at UFC 303!" - Chandler on finally inking red panty contract.

McGregor is gonna stay silent until Chandler gets injured in some WWE match and then he'll finally be ready to sign a contract for the fight. :eek:

2e58ed44754ce1ba-600x338.gif

I don't think a Conor fight in this day and age is worth enough money to waste as much time as Chandler has. I expect him to not get the fight and either retire or come back and get smashed due to inactivity. Chandler is a massive dumbass even if he does get the Conor fight. The win wouldn't mean much, either. Dustin beat Conor twice and is still the same Dustin as he was before the fight popularity and money wise. Still here fighting up and coming names like BSD.

Back