Michael Chandler: I beat Khabib 10/10 times...

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
“We’ll see what happens, but to me, I don’t think there would be any other interest for me to go anywhere else besides Bellator or the UFC,” Chandler said. “Obviously, I’m very happy with where I’m at right now. But there’s not a day that goes by that I don’t constantly think about this career that I have moving forward.”

“That’s the thing: From the outside perspective, people always think, ‘Bellator, UFC, ONE FC, blah blah blah,’” Chandler said. “I don’t think about promotions, I think about the guys. How do I match up against Khabib? How do I take exactly what Al Iaquinta did, except with my wrestling, and my striking, and my wrestling offense and defense.

“How I would nullify his takedowns, how I would even take him down, how I would get in his face, and how he would finally have somebody put hands on him and hurt him like Michael Johnson did? I think that picture has been painted a couple of times, of how to beat Khabib. And I think I beat him 10 times out of 10.”

via mmajunkie

And 4 out of 5 dentists recommend every single brand of fucking toothpaste.

He's probably right, styles make fights. Chandler is a very legit wrestler and has a massive speed advantage.

The funny thing is he does.

As does Eddie.

It's a shame that all the Conor haters on here need to paint Eddie as some scrub.

u lost to eddie alvarez. sit down.
gif-mma-fighter-misses-stool-1.gif

He's probably right, styles make fights. Chandler is a very legit wrestler and has a massive speed advantage.
He's proving it the exact way Ben Askren did... by not fighting top guys

Exactly, as well as actual knockout power in his punches.

10/10 is silly as Khabib can definitely beat him, but to think Khabib runs through chandler like he did MJ, barboza, and Al is just ridiculous.

How Chandler lost to Will Brooks is still crazy to me.

Chandler clearly isn't fighting under usada

anyways, i like eddie or chadlers chances vs Khabib. Guys that can strike and wrestler are going to pose problems. Barboza and Johnson are not even close to the same level as these guys in wrestling or cardio

As does Eddie.

It's a shame that all the Conor haters on here need to paint Eddie as some scrub.
Eddie is a horrible matchup for Khabib, and an easy one for Conor.
Conor and Khabib are so polar that this is bound to happen.

Alvarez’ only weakness is being chinny, which combined with being short, and Conor’s good TDD, is a recipe for disaster.

But his good wrestling and scrambling, and good standup would be tough for Khabib, who simply doesn’t have a one punch out option.

As does Eddie.

Well pushing for Poirier...

Will be such a waste if that guy gets a TS over anyone with solid TDD

Don't ever see this fight happening... But it doesn't end well for Chandler. 0/10....

Says the guy that got TKO’d and lost his belt to Brett Primus

As does Eddie.

he is a scrub, mcgregor fan. chandler got outwrestled by will fucking brooks

Well pushing for Poirier...

Will be such a waste if that guy gets a TS over anyone with solid TDD
Eddie demolished Gaethje in 3, while Gaethje was coming off a win.

Poirier managed to win in 4 after a close fight, while Gaethje was coming off a loss to Eddie.

Disgusting that Khabob would try to fight Poirier after that instead of Eddie. He knows what Eddie would do to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back