Michael Chandler: I beat Khabib 10/10 times...

Bendo is washed up to be fair. Not downplaying chandler tho he’s one of my favs and I hope he does go to ufc so we can see him with the top guys. I hope he beats primus first and settles that nonsense

Yeah he needs to get that belt back. I’d be shocked if he didn’t destroy Primus in a rematch. Only lost due to a bizarre injury.

Yeah he needs to get that belt back. I’d be shocked if he didn’t destroy Primus in a rematch. Only lost due to a bizarre injury.
I see some people say primus beat him legit and shit, I hope they’re just trolling

Chandler has beat Eddie Alvarez and Benson Henderson. Two guys who have held the UFC 155lb title.

Spot on. I should have phrased it better but my point was that Chandler isn't fighting current top guys but yet talking openly and confidently about beating them, like one Ben Askren

Where was the actual champion for Khabib to beat...

Tony would have worked, but those two can't seem to be reliable enough to get into the ring and face off.

Regardless, no one should ever become champ by beating a fringe top 10 fighter

Eddie Alvarez, a guy who went 1-1 with Chandler, was a former Bellator Champion who went on to knock out RDA to become the UFC champ, so you can't really just say he has no shot because he's in Bellator.

Khabib has holes in his game and sooner or later he's going to have to face an elite wrestler with better standup than him. Chandler fits the build to give him problems.
Chandler just doesn't have the heart to go through a war with Khabib.

10/10 is a bit of a stretch...I’d give him a few wins, maybe even up to 4-5

PRime Benson Henderson beats Khabib

I’d also go so far and say Frankie Edgar gives Khabib a very very tough fight.

The funny thing is he does.

As does Eddie.

It's a shame that all the Conor haters on here need to paint Eddie as some scrub.

Alvarez is not a scrub, but what everyone keeps saying is going to happen to Gaethje in a couple more fights, is already happening to Alvarez NOW.

the wars are catching up.

Tony would have worked, but those two can't seem to be reliable enough to get into the ring and face off.

Regardless, no one should ever become champ by beating a fringe top 10 fighter
That's more on the UFC than Khabib, no?

Lol. He lost to Will “uberscrub” Brooks who is not even a UFC level fighter.

Kebab would beat him 100/100.

Half the top 10 have a legit chance to beat Khabib, the blue print is out.

He's far from being a complete fighter like GSP.

Khabib vs top level wrestlers is still a question mark that needs to be answered.

He's amazing at making strikers fight his type of fight but can he outwrestle top guys who want to wrestle?

Chandler just doesn't have the heart to go through a war with Khabib.

So you've never seen a Michael Chandler fight then? Cool. Maybe you shouldn't be partaking in this conversation then.

Both Eddie & Chandler vs Khabib are interesting match-ups and should happen eventually.

Half the top 10 have a legit chance to beat Khabib, the blue print is out.

He's far from being a complete fighter like GSP.
The blueprint was out for Anderson Silva as well, since Hendo took a round from him by taking him down.

Still, no one else managed to beat him for a good while

Back