Michael Chandler: 'I'm the only one to beat Khabib'

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
michael-tophalf1.png

“There was a ton of people over my social media – all channels – as well as direct messages, people from Russia and from Dagestan, that were very complimentary of me and think I am the only guy that beat Khabib,” Chandler this week told MMAjunkie Radio.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/10/bellator-michael-chandler-confident-he-beats-khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc

He has a solid wrestling but I think he is very small to handle with Khabib IMO

I think Chandler is a decent fighter.

Hes not capable of defeating Khabib. In any multi verse.

No one can beat Khabib at 155 in the next 2 years.

Easy to say when you never have to actually prove it.

even if he got bitten by a radioactive spider he still wouldn't beat Khabib

He isn't wrong. Chandler matches up real nice with Khabib

For the record I've always thought Alvarez did too.

Gaetche aswell. There's tough fights for khabib out there. One of those 3 would likely win if he fought them all

I don't know if he would beat him but I think he's one of the most difficult match ups Khabib can possibly face.

He isn't wrong. Chandler matches up real nice with Khabib

For the record I've always thought Alvarez did too.

Gaetche aswell. There's tough fights for khabib out there. One of those 3 would likely win if he fought them all

I agree with you, they both have strong TDD, really good scrambling on the mat and have better striking than Khabib. They are definitly 2 of the hardest match ups Khabib could face along with Gaethje.

sad cvnt should have signed a ufc contract then he got schooled by brawlvarez back in the day
He never got schooled tho. He lost a controversial decision in the rematch against Eddie.

This guy is so desperate for attention. He wouldn't crack the top 10 in rhe UFC. He got shook once he saw what happened to Will Brooks, the guy who beat him.

Can't see anyone but Ferguson beating Khabib at 155 outside of a fluke punch

This guy is so desperate for attention. He wouldn't crack the top 10 in rhe UFC. He got shook once he saw what happened to Will Brooks, the guy who beat him.
He beat Eddie who is top 5..... derrrrrrrp

Back