Michael Chandler: 'I'm the only one to beat Khabib'

You're the idiot every primer league has entry level deals. Can't pay people on potential, ufc should not be expected to shell out millions for a guy who wolnt prove he belongs in the ufc. You're a small minded cash in hand loser.
Chandler ain’t potential. He’s 32 and proven he’s a fucking beast. Pay up or you ain’t getting him. Dumb fuck.

Chandler is a nice matchup for Khabib and is way better than this forum thinks but.....I don’t think so man. I don’t think so.

The sadness of 2016 account thinking it's better then 2017.
Than* why am I even arguing with illiterate fools such as yourself.
giphy.gif

This one, what's your Top 5 LWs all time?
well I wasn't around all that long following MMA, but you easily have, not necessarily in this order, 1. BJ 2. frankie 3. ben henderson 4. khabib 5. ferguson. he can probably fit on the top 10, but I can't see him over any of these guys

well I wasn't around all that long following MMA, but you easily have, not necessarily in this order, 1. BJ 2. frankie 3. ben henderson 4. khabib 5. ferguson. he can probably fit on the top 10, but I can't see him over any of these guys

Khabib and Ferguson are not top 5 all time. Khabib only has 4 top 10 wins, Ferguson has 5.

1. Penn
2. Alvarez
3. Henderson
4. Edgar
5. Gomi

I rank my all time lists based on who has the most highest ranking wins top 10 being the most important wins and the guys I named all have around 8 or a few more top 10 wins.

I like doing it this way cause the post prime fights don't count cause when people talk all time they aren't talking about fighters passed their primes.

Khabib and Ferguson are not top 5 all time. Khabib only has 4 top 10 wins, Ferguson has 5.

1. Penn
2. Alvarez
3. Henderson
4. Edgar
5. Gomi

I rank my all time lists based on who has the most highest ranking wins top 10 being the most important wins and the guys I named all have around 8 or a few more top 10 wins.

I like doing it this way cause the post prime fights don't count cause when people talk all time they aren't talking about fighters passed their primes.
eddie couldn't really cut it into the ufc. he had boring wins, found a punch against RDA, got humiliated against mcgregor. cheated against dustin twice. he only actual impressive performance was against gaethje. while ferguson is on a 11 fight win streak, as khabib. beating the who's who's in the B and C leagues isn't the same thing as fighting in the ufc, and it showed. also got gifted a win against chandler

eddie couldn't really cut it into the ufc. he had boring wins, found a punch against RDA, got humiliated against mcgregor. cheated against dustin twice. he only actual impressive performance was against gaethje. while ferguson is on a 11 fight win streak, as khabib. beating the who's who's in the B and C leagues isn't the same thing as fighting in the ufc, and it showed. also got gifted a win against chandler

You already said you haven't followed MMA long, why are you trying to tell me about things you don't know about? You can't come up with a decent all time list unless you have watched the sport for a long time and you admitted you have only watched for a few years.

Eddie was the LW champion, saying that's not cutting it in the UFC makes no sense, it makes you sound like you think UFC is MMA rather than just the biggest MMA org.

There have and will always be great fighters that aren't in the UFC, it's been proven time and time again, WEC, Pride, Strikeforce, EliteXC, Bellator have all had fighters come over and either challenge for titles or take them.

I don't want to read through 8 pages of shit but I like this fight a lot.

I just wish he would've signed with the UFC because Bellator has about two matchups for him and that is about it. Everything beyond that needs other things to happen and if we know anything it's that the MMA god piss on everything that could be all to often.

Michael Chandler, who da fook is that guy... ?

You already said you haven't followed MMA long, why are you trying to tell me about things you don't know about? You can't come up with a decent all time list unless you have watched the sport for a long time and you admitted you have only watched for a few years.

Eddie was the LW champion, saying that's not cutting it in the UFC makes no sense, it makes you sound like you think UFC is MMA rather than just the biggest MMA org.

There have and will always be great fighters that aren't in the UFC, it's been proven time and time again, WEC, Pride, Strikeforce, EliteXC, Bellator have all had fighters come over and either challenge for titles or take them.
yes it was an exaggeration. a guy like brooks didn't cut it, but eddie was average at best. got badly beaten by cerrone, had those 2 horrendous fights against melendez and pettis, boring as fuck, got the RDA fight, found a punch. then humiliated by mcgregor, cheated against dustin twice. finally had an impressive performance against gaethje. he was underwhelming

yes it was an exaggeration. a guy like brooks didn't cut it, but eddie was average at best. got badly beaten by cerrone, had those 2 horrendous fights against melendez and pettis, boring as fuck, got the RDA fight, found a punch. then humiliated by mcgregor, cheated against dustin twice. finally had an impressive performance against gaethje. he was underwhelming

The way you keep talking makes it clear you are not an MMA fan, you are a UFC fan.

Back