Michael Chiesa got his Red Panty Night without even having to step in the cage!

brawlnsprawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
How much does he sue Conor for?

I say 5 million easy.

Im sure they will agree on something out of the court.

It'll settle out of court for an undisclosed amount

Conor blessing bum lives left and right

Wait for a pic of said cut, probably not even noticeable.

was he wearing panties on his face?

i want to see a picture of his face.

they're probably doing a cost-benefit analysis of whether it's a better strategy to fight in the ring or in the courts.

Chiesa is still fighting tonight which means the cut/cuts aren't even that bad or the commission wouldn't let him fight. So you can bet that he doesn't have much of a ground to sue now.

Doctor: Michael, can you tell me where it hurts?
Chiesa: Err-thang broke. I think I got a concussion. Where am I?

He will get paid medical bills & other charges but i don't see why 5million, that seems excessive.

Chiesa is still fighting tonight which means the cut/cuts aren't even that bad or the commission wouldn't let him fight. So you can bet that he doesn't have much of a ground to sue now.

Bitch, it's Thursday

Where you live?

He deserves show, win, and double bonus pay..not to mention what his stock could have rose with a win over a former ufc LW champ, that could pay out in sponsorships.

Amount of damage does not matter. No damage had to happen at all and Conor still gets sued.

He's trespassing and causing bodily harm.

Also, Conor is a twat.

Back