Michael Chiesa got his Red Panty Night without even having to step in the cage!

If the DA is a Conor hater he is looking at 25 to Life for conspiracy to commit terrorism and attempted murder and felonious assault with hate crime bonus.

If the DA is Irish Heritage he's looking at a no contest plea deal with 20 hrs community service, and that is only because video exists otherwise no charges would be filed.

He wont get shit. You kinda ruin your credibility you suffered any harm if you fight a MMA fight 2 days after alleged assault

sure it's minor compared to Joe Son participating in gang rape and murder. it's minor compared to Lee Murray trying to pull off the biggest heist in UK history or whatever. it's minor compared to War Machine's attempted murder and assault.

but it's not minor in comparison to Jon Jones hit and run, Rampage hitting a pregnant woman, and it definitely wouldn't have been minor if he maimed someone permanently with a life changing injury, and he nearly did. imagine if Chiesa got cut in HIS EYE instead of his face?

another thing you're not taking into account is that Conor is making this a WME/IMG/UFC problem, none of the other UFC fighters problems included the UFC. you can't fuck with the boss' money and think it's going to be just a "minor" blip. he nearly ruined one of their PPVs.

Bravo. A Sherdogger with a brain. It's like an endangered animal. Protect this man.

You can make up all the what if's that you want to make the situation sound worse, the reality is that it's such a minor incident that the most strict Athletic commission cleared Chiesa to fight already, that alone tells you how minor his cuts are.

do you even see what you're saying?

i don't know what to say, you seem like the type of person who likes casually playing with loaded guns because doing stupid unsafe things that put other people in danger is fine as long as nobody gets hurt.

do you even see what you're saying?

i don't know what to say, you seem like the type of person who likes casually playing with loaded guns because doing stupid unsafe things that put other people in danger is fine as long as nobody gets hurt.

Yeah I see exactly what I'm saying and what I'm not doing like you and many others are blowing this out or proportion because of hate for Conor. Things could have been worse, but thankfully they weren't. Now people need to stop blowing things up with what ifs.

Yeah I see exactly what I'm saying and what I'm not doing like you and many others are blowing this out or proportion because of hate for Conor. Things could have been worse, but thankfully they weren't. Now people need to stop blowing things up with what ifs.

i don't like Conor, but i'm not blowing it out of proportion. i'm thinking about his actions, you know, like NORMAL human would. something he should try and do himself.

he couldn't have known that nobody would get seriously hurt, that's the point. the guy doesn't give a fuck about other people. do you see how that's DANGEROUS?

what if the next time this idiot shows up and throws other stuff this time? i mean, he nearly incited a riot and brought 20 guys with him. you don't bring an army of guys with you unless you're looking for trouble.

people's reactions aren't solely based on this incident. he's been getting increasingly more violent and wild as time goes on. he's now broken UFC exec's hand. nearly fucked their PPV over, and you think this is minor?

sure it's minor compared to Joe Son participating in gang rape and murder. it's minor compared to Lee Murray trying to pull off the biggest heist in UK history or whatever. it's minor compared to War Machine's attempted murder and assault.

but it's not minor in comparison to Jon Jones hit and run, Rampage hitting a pregnant woman, and it definitely wouldn't have been minor if he maimed someone permanently with a life changing injury, and he nearly did. imagine if Chiesa got cut in HIS EYE instead of his face?

another thing you're not taking into account is that Conor is making this a WME/IMG/UFC problem, none of the other UFC fighters problems included the UFC. you can't fuck with the boss' money and think it's going to be just a "minor" blip. he nearly ruined one of their PPVs.

Really? Just really?

be nice if you included what even happened

I bet he's sick of getting calls from lawyers

Really? Just really?

yes, if you get cut on your face, most normal people's eyes are ON their face. have you seen glass shatter before? did you know that little particles and shards of glass can just randomly fly ANYWHERE? did you know Mike Winklejohn went blind from just a seem of a glove catching his eye?

why do i have to explain to you how getting cut in the face is a near miss for getting blinded?

when you do wild violent things without forethought, sometimes the aftermath is not what you expect. like i said before, he's LUCKY. that's it.

if Chiesa or the other fighter who got hit in the eye actually got their eye cut open, that's a life altering injury. you know, NOT HAVING AN EYE AND ALL.

yes, if you get cut on your face, most normal people's eyes are ON their face. have you seen glass shatter before? did you know that little particles and shards of glass can just randomly fly ANYWHERE? did you know Mike Winklejohn went blind from just a seem of a glove catching his eye?

why do i have to explain to you how getting cut in the face is a near miss for getting blinded?

when you do wild violent things without forethought, sometimes the aftermath is not what you expect. like i said before, he's LUCKY. that's it.

if Chiesa or the other fighter who got hit in the eye actually got their eye cut open, that's a life altering injury. you know, NOT HAVING AN EYE AND ALL.

A man who thinks of the myriad of potential negative outcomes from a given situation and cries about it, is not a man.

The idea that Conor loses any significant amount of money is laughable, anyone suing him is going to get tied up in a legal battle for as long as possible or until they settle for peanuts.

His reaction to Khabib's action was indeed a bit of an overreaction.

I'm not sure that you understand how civil litigation actually plays out.

If the case is strong then plenty of lawyers will be willing to take it on contingency.

Conor will be the one who has to fork out and dragging things out will only hit him in the pocket. More likely he settles.

Not that I'm assuming Chiesa will sue him, he actually doesn't seem the type.

A man who thinks of the myriad of potential negative outcomes from a given situation and cries about it, is not a man.

it's not a "myriad" it's 1 inch to the left, and your eye is OPEN, literally.

that's ONE negative outcome i thought of. please, check your dictionary again, so you can see what "myriad" actually means.

also i'm not crying about it. i'm simply stating the facts. Conor better watch out, because New York ain't Ireland.

it's not a "myriad" it's 1 inch to the left, and your eye is OPEN, literally.

that's ONE negative outcome i thought of. please, check your dictionary again, so you can see what "myriad" actually means.

also i'm not crying about it. i'm simply stating the facts. Conor better watch out, because New York ain't Ireland.

New York isn't Ireland***

Maybe he can buy his mom a new trailer.

If the DA is a Conor hater he is looking at 25 to Life for conspiracy to commit terrorism and attempted murder and felonious assault with hate crime bonus.

If the DA is Irish Heritage he's looking at a no contest plea deal with 20 hrs community service, and that is only because video exists otherwise no charges would be filed.
<mma4>
I like scenario A

scenario B is no1 bullshit!

Bitch, it's Thursday

Where you live?
Bitch, it's Thursday

Where you live?

giphy.gif

Mcgregor Sports and Entertainment Bless

Already promotes all the fighters better than the UFC. Now he's paying them more too.

500 dollars plus

id like to take this time and apologize to no one!

Back