Michael Chiesa got his Red Panty Night without even having to step in the cage!

and how does that prove that the NYSAC didn't remove him? i don't even know what you're trying to argue here.
I'm saying he stopped his weight cut and got pulled. Your are saying he got pulled due to the lacerations on his face.

It doesn't but I'm willing to give Ray Borg the benefit of the doubt.

so how does it work? because all the tempered glass i've seen, shatters into pieces. it doesn't stay solid, you need tinting or some kind of plastic over it in order to catch the glass. otherwise, it'll just shatter into tiny pieces instead of sharp shards, the thing is, humans can be cut and sliced by the tiny pieces too.

tempered glass is "less likely" to cause injury, it doesn't make it impossible to be injured.

so saying that a GUY GOT HIS FACE CUT BY GLASS IS LUCKY HE DIDN'T GET BLINDED? that's jumping through hoops?

whatever you say. so you're in New York right now and looking at Ray Borg and Chiesa's injuries? you know they can still fight but they choose not to right? EVEN THOUGH THE COMMISSION IS THE ONE WHO CANNED THEM??

i didn't say tempered glass is the same as normal glass, i said that guy is wrong. he implied that no shards of glass were shattered. AND I SIMPLY ASK THEN WHAT FLEW INTO BORG'S EYES AND CHIESA'S FACE?

Yeah that's exactly what jumping through hoops is, you have literally zero clue as how to bad or where on Chiesa's face he was cut, but you've spent two days now pretending like he was lucky he wasn't blinded and how it almost happened. If Borg truly got glass shards in his eyes, but was well enough to spend the rest of the day ranting on Twitter than we can safely assume that it wasn't that bad and he is making the smart financial decision to pursue a lawsuit instead of fighting, the same as Chiesa.

The fact that you keep referring to shards of glass in regards to tempered glass proves that you don't have a clue how tempered glass actually works, it's designed to not break into shards.

I'm saying he stopped his weight cut and got pulled. Your are saying he got pulled due to the lacerations on his face.

no i'm saying he got pulled by the NYSAC for whatever reasons, i do not know. but he didn't just QUIT.

no i'm saying he got pulled by the NYSAC for whatever reasons, i do not know. but he didn't just QUIT.

Yes he did, he stopped his weight cut because he stands to make more money filing a lawsuit than actually fighting. It's a smart move by Chiesa.

Yeah that's exactly what jumping through hoops is, you have literally zero clue as how to bad or where on Chiesa's face he was cut, but you've spent two days now pretending like he was lucky he wasn't blinded and how it almost happened. If Borg truly got glass shards in his eyes, but was well enough to spend the rest of the day ranting on Twitter than we can safely assume that it wasn't that bad and he is making the smart financial decision to pursue a lawsuit instead of fighting, the same as Chiesa.

The fact that you keep referring to shards of glass in regards to tempered glass proves that you don't have a clue how tempered glass actually works, it's designed to not break into shards.

dude, GETTING CUT ANYWHERE ON YOUR FACE IS PRETTY CLOSE TO YOUR FUCKIN EYES.

when you have an eye injury it doesn't mean you can't TYPE. if he had a HAND INJURY then it would be suspicious.

your arguments are totally ridiculous. you're the one assuming things, "if borg truly got glass shards in his eyes" dude, now you're VICTIM BLAMING. good job bro.

He'll take a mil and shut his mouth if he doesn't want to end up buried next to Chad.

dude, GETTING CUT ANYWHERE ON YOUR FACE IS PRETTY CLOSE TO YOUR FUCKIN EYES.

when you have an eye injury it doesn't mean you can't TYPE. if he had a HAND INJURY then it would be suspicious.

your arguments are totally ridiculous. you're the one assuming things, "if borg truly got glass shards in his eyes" dude, now you're VICTIM BLAMING. good job bro.

Ray Borg was quoted as going to the hospital because he couldn't see, please tell me how you spend the day on Twitter ranting when you can't see? I'm also not victim blaming anyone when I'm clearly saying Borg is making the right decision here. You're starting to sound mightly sjw right now.

Good luck suing over that then

How ironic would it be to sue over something like that if you’re a pro fighter?

I would normally go and explain, that you can't attack people in public.. Even if you're pro fighter yourself..

But then, never mind..

Ray Borg was quoted as going to the hospital because he couldn't see, please tell me how you spend the day on Twitter ranting when you can't see? I'm also not victim blaming anyone when I'm clearly saying Borg is making the right decision here. You're starting to sound mightly sjw right now.

yes you are, because you're not even convinced Borg is injured. you even said it, "if Borg truly got shard in his eyes"

what is that? that's SUGGESTING HE'S FABRICATING A STORY, THEREFORE A LIAR. THEREFORE YOU'RE SAYING HE'S NOT A VICTIM. WHEN CLEARLY FROM THE VIDEOS HE WAS.

yes you are, because you're not even convinced Borg is injured. you even said it, "if Borg truly got shard in his eyes"

what is that? that's SUGGESTING HE'S FABRICATING A STORY, THEREFORE A LIAR. THEREFORE YOU'RE SAYING HE'S NOT A VICTIM. WHEN CLEARLY FROM THE VIDEOS HE WAS.

Borg spent the majority of the day on Twitter posting shit while supposedly not able to see, yeah I'm not buying that. Anyone with a brain isn't buying that, that doesn't mean he isn't a victim of something.

How much does he sue Conor for?

I say 5 million easy.
Doubtful. He will be able to sue him for lost wages i.e fight purse and then damages and pain n suffering. I'd say a few grand to half mill tops.

Perhaps they got the glass out of his eye at the hospital? I know it's a highly unlikely scenario given that was the exact reason he was at the hospital, but ignore me I'm just theorizing here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back