Michael Chiesa's appeal to the Oklahoma SAC has officially been denied

his arms were about to tap or they were flinching from passing out.

srICDr1_d.webp

LMAO at people thinking he was getting out of that while unconscious. I'm sure while he was in dreamland he imagined escaping, then woke up to reality.

Stoppage was fine, Yamasaki's explanation was perfectly acceptable. Stop whining you bozos and get on with your lives.

Athletic commissions are all dirty anyways, Chiesa, just like Justine Kish, had a good chance of breaking out of that choke. Fucking Mario needs to be banned forever. And the UFC should never hold another event in Oklahoma unless they change some rules. It's not like Kevin Lee is some submission wizard like Maia, so his choke probably wasn't very tight.

Trollllll fight was over, chiesa was done. He was limp

Breaking out!? C'mon now...
He wasn't even moving, let alone trying to break out.
His hands were hanging limp, like the flippers of a dead seal.

The only thing that could have saved him was the bell, and I don't think that was going to happen.

usa_today_10131689.0.jpg
He was trying to use the force bro

Did a fighter survive a similarly tight choke literally the fight before this? Yes.

Please show a single example in a top 15 fight of someone escaping a situation where:

A. the arm is under the chin
B. the body triangle is locked
C. the hands are connected

Every time I've been put to sleep, or even was very close to being put sleep, I had no idea where I was for at least a few seconds. No way anyone that just went out jumps right up and knows what's going on.
agreed.
if you get choked out you dont wake up and sit up instantly complaining. a persons gotta figure out what the fuck is going on first

Back