Michael Cohen, personal attorney to Donald Trump, officially under criminal investigation

Its plausible and if the FBI raided Cohen's office there should be some sort of records. It wouldn't surprise me if there isn't anything of value that connected the dots as I don't see someone like Cohen keeping that kind of information BUT I am sure the FBI would follow the money which should lead to the truth.

Clinton raped people. That’s what he brought up. That and the other stuff which was worse than you are thinking. Might want to read up some.
Well it is alleged he raped women. I am sure he cheated but not sure about how physically forcefull he was. Trump has his own share of sexual harassment allegations.

$1.2 million for a worthless meeting
that would be good business, if it were true

Well it is alleged he raped women. I am sure he cheated but not sure about how physically forcefull he was. Trump has his own share of sexual harassment allegations.
jZ8EQjs.gif

900 million for 9 faberge eggs from the guy who paid Cohen 500,000 dollars. He is an oil and metals magnet and he may have money in other Cohen accounts.

Rape. Fucking rape. As in bloodied one girls lip. So either we believe the women or we don’t. You can’t apply it where you feel like it

Heh, gotta love the trumptards. "But but Clinton had an affair too!! This is so unfair!!!"

Bumbidy bump bump.

Cohen is indeed FUCKED.

...and anyone who expects a loser like that to take the bullets for Trump...llololoololloololololol

That was after he was raided. Cohen might be the dumbest attorney ever.
No wonder Stormy's Lawyer is slapping them around all the time, he is going against a bunch of bumbling idiots.

Avanetti just threatened Cohen:

Avenatti said he has more information just waiting to be told.

“I’ll tell you we haven’t even scratched the surface with this email and the information we released, we have e-mails, text messages, other financial information and people better be very careful in the representations they make — and I’m speaking to you Michael Cohen,” Avenatti said. “You better be careful in the representations you make in court filings and the American people because we’ll prove you wrong if the need be, period.”

Rape. Fucking rape. As in bloodied one girls lip. So either we believe the women or we don’t. You can’t apply it where you feel like it
First time I am hearing this. I never paid attention to the allegations.

Heh, gotta love the trumptards. "But but Clinton had an affair too!! This is so unfair!!!"
I think it’s the forced rape and battery part that bugs a lot of people. That and hiring private investigators to go after the women. Also maybe the news anchors calling the women whores. Also James carville saying something to the effect of you’d be surprised what you can find when you drag a 100 bill through a trailer park. Could be may or all of those.

I think it’s the forced rape and battery part that bugs a lot of people. That and hiring private investigators to go after the women. Also maybe the news anchors calling the women whores. Also James carville saying something to the effect of you’d be surprised what you can find when you drag a 100 bill through a trailer park. Could be may or all of those.
Yeah, you're so bothered by all of these 90s era events that, despite having had a sherdog account since 2013, you only started talking about it in November 2017. And only in the context of Trump threads.

You're a shitty liar.

Yeah, you're so bothered by all of these 90s era events that, despite having had a sherdog account since 2013, you only started talking about it in November 2017. And only in the context of Trump threads.

You're a shitty liar.
You can go back to the election with this pretty easily. You are a liar. I’m also old enough to have lived through a lot of this since I served under bill. You're just out of arguments. Happens to stupid people

Thread is about Trump... but but but Clinton
Thread is about Michael Cohen... but but but Clinton

Please donate your brain to science after you die. Science can learn from people like you.

Back