Michael Flynn charged with lying to the FBI

zebby23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/01/politics/michael-flynn-charged/index.html

Special counsel Robert Mueller has charged former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn with "willfully and knowingly" making "false, fictitious and fraudulent statements" to the FBI regarding conversations with Russia's ambassador.

The charge against Flynn is the first in Mueller's probe that has reached someone in the Trump White House and is the latest sign that the special counsel investigation is intensifying.

This makes 4 people connected to the Trump White House indicted.

Only the best people

K9Y98.gif

Only Fox News viewers are surprised. They are just now learning that an investigation is going on

He picks the "Best People".....

Fucking idiots that voted for this Orange fool

looks like the talk about him flipping was true

This....is it?

He only picks the best right? So the only thing that will get you to realize your president is an idiot is if HE HIMSELF is arrested? What if his son is charged? Or Kushner? Would you still just make that same useless post, "This is it"? Or would you actually use your brain and think, wow, maybe this guy I worship has some pretty bad judgment?

I wonder if Trump's administration can break Nixon's record:

executive-branch-criminal-activities-by-presidential-administration-years-in-criminal-12624831.png

How does the pardon thing work with all these people close to Trump getting indicted?
Can turd Trump just pardon them until he himself ends up impeached? If Trump is found to have done illegal stuff dating back to the campaign can the Sheriff Arpaio pardon be retracted please?!

He only picks the best right? So the only thing that will get you to realize your president is an idiot is if HE HIMSELF is arrested? What if his son is charged? Or Kushner? Would you still just make that same useless post, "This is it"? Or would you actually use your brain and think, wow, maybe this guy I worship has some pretty bad judgment?

It seems like you have a few cases of lying but little to nothing in the way of corruption involving the Russian government . This isn't the burger we were promised

It seems like you have a few cases of lying but little to nothing in the way of corruption involving the Russian government . This isn't the burger we were promised

That's because he is talking and likely pleading guilty

I wonder if Trump's administration can break Nixon's record:

executive-branch-criminal-activities-by-presidential-administration-years-in-criminal-12624831.png

Jesus Christ. I actually didn't realize GWB had so many people convicted. Trump is well on his way to passing Nixon.

Also Obama, 0 haha. But isn't Obama the biggest liar, scumbag to ever hold office?

Back