Michael Flynn charged with lying to the FBI

Then why in the hell of going through the trouble of lying to the FBI as well as trying to bury the investigation? And obviously crimes have been commited, 4 freaking members of Trump's campaign team have been charged! We also no Kushner and Don Jr have been caught in a lie, denying any contact with Russian officials.

I expect there to be additional charges of obstruction of justice and consipiracy to be filed as well.
I disagree. Obstruction of justice over what? What crime was committed? Lying to the FBI? This whole investigation is based on a false premise there was no crime committed to obstruct.

You're right... it is strange that you don't understand this and that Mueller hasn't shared his evidence with you. Both of those things are highly unusual in my experience reading your wonderful posts.
Nor has Muller shared any evidence with anyone nor has there been any evidence leaked nor is there any evidence. This whole investigation was started on a false premise of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign to affect the election. There is no evidence of this after a year of Investigation. And even if Flynn does turn on Trump you're hedging your bets on someone who has pled guilty to lying to the FBI good luck in court with that.

there was no crime committed to obstruct.

Seems that those people who have pled guilty dun goofed on advice of their lawyers.

OR

You're talking about something that you know absolutely nothing about.

Hmmm... which... could it... be...

<JagsKiddingMe>

Seems that those people who have pled guilty dun goofed on advice of their lawyers.

OR

You're talking about something that you know absolutely nothing about.

Hmmm... which... could it... be...

<JagsKiddingMe>
You cannot open an investigation without a crime to investigate. The crimes you are referring to either happened well before Trump ever decided to run for president or after the investigation had already been opened. There is no original crime to investigate

You cannot open an investigation without a crime to investigate. The crimes you are referring to either happened well before Trump ever decided to run for president or after the investigation had already been opened. There is no original crime to investigate

Why don't you keep shitposting I'm sure Mueller will eventually read your distinguished and esteemed opinion once he's stopped fapping over the Michelle Waterson thread and successfully argued that prime Fedor would beat Ngannou by being well rounded.

<{1-1}>

Why don't you keep shitposting I'm sure Mueller will eventually read your distinguished and esteemed opinion once he's stopped fapping over the Michelle Waterson thread and successfully argued that prime Fedor would beat Ngannou by being well rounded.

<{1-1}>
I've never posted in a Michelle Waterson thread nor have I ever given a f*** about prime fade or. You obviously have me confused with someone else. Do you really think that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to affect the election?

I've never posted in a Michelle Waterson thread nor have I ever given a f*** about prime fade or. You obviously have me confused with someone else. Do you really think that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to affect the election?

I was talking about Mueller. All your shitposting won't stop the investigation.

Members of the Trump campaign did attempt to collude with Mueller to damage Hillary and sway the election. DJT admitted it. Virtually everyone in the campaign has been caught lying about the contacts with Russians and it's getting much harder to claim Trump didn't know when the evidence of wrongdoing gets closer and closer to Trump himself.

I think we've only seen snippets of the evidence Mueller has on members of the Trump campaign which is why people have flipped already and will continue to do so. I think a saturday night massacre time event is possible, which will demonstrate if the US is going to become an autocracy is allowed by repubs.

Given that Trump is a pathological liar, I'm not sure why his protestations of innocence and accusations of a witch hunt are so convincing. If you really believed in due process and the rule of law, surely you'd adopt a wait and see approach to a respected law enforcement official conducting an investigation?

Nor has Muller shared any evidence with anyone nor has there been any evidence leaked nor is there any evidence. This whole investigation was started on a false premise of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign to affect the election. There is no evidence of this after a year of Investigation. And even if Flynn does turn on Trump you're hedging your bets on someone who has pled guilty to lying to the FBI good luck in court with that.

Why would you expect evidence to leak? It sounds like you've never read a newspaper in your life and decided to jump into national politics without any knowledge of anything

I disagree. Obstruction of justice over what? What crime was committed? Lying to the FBI? This whole investigation is based on a false premise there was no crime committed to obstruct.

Crime 1: Violation of the Logan Act, which criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the US.

Crime 2: lying about it

BTW: Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about something that was perfectly legal, as disgusting you might think him having an affair with a 19yo staffer is, it's not illegal or impeachable.

What?

If evidence does not leak before being laid out in official charges we should assume that means the evidence does not exist? Is that what you are saying?

There is enough evidence of enough stuff that a major part of Trump's prior inner circle are all pleading guilty and taking deals at a rate historically prior unseen outside Watergate. At a minimum if you want to pretend you are anything but a partisan hack you need to admit that things are collapsing all around Trump and we do not yet know if he he will eventually fall into the chasms opening all around him.

They better squeeze him dry quick and catch it on HD video before he accidentally falls out of a high rise building or drinks some radioactive tea.

Crime 1: Violation of the Logan Act, which criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the US.

Crime 2: lying about it

BTW: Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about something that was perfectly legal, as disgusting you might think him having an affair with a 19yo staffer is, it's not illegal or impeachable.
Bill Clinton was impeached but remained in office.

Not a false premise.

You should at least be able to see how that's untrue.

I was talking about Mueller. All your shitposting won't stop the investigation.

Members of the Trump campaign did attempt to collude with Mueller to damage Hillary and sway the election. DJT admitted it. Virtually everyone in the campaign has been caught lying about the contacts with Russians and it's getting much harder to claim Trump didn't know when the evidence of wrongdoing gets closer and closer to Trump himself.

I think we've only seen snippets of the evidence Mueller has on members of the Trump campaign which is why people have flipped already and will continue to do so. I think a saturday night massacre time event is possible, which will demonstrate if the US is going to become an autocracy is allowed by repubs.

Given that Trump is a pathological liar, I'm not sure why his protestations of innocence and accusations of a witch hunt are so convincing. If you really believed in due process and the rule of law, surely you'd adopt a wait and see approach to a respected law enforcement official conducting an investigation?
Fair enough.

Why would you expect evidence to leak? It sounds like you've never read a newspaper in your life and decided to jump into national politics without any knowledge of anything
This investigation was started after a leak by Comey. There were leaks daily the first few months Trump was in office.

This investigation was started after a leak by Comey. There were leaks daily the first few months Trump was in office.

Why would you expect Mueller's evidence to leak? That is a ridiculous expectation and neither of the two things you cite are in any way connected.

But aren't you mad that Russia something, something?

I hate it when Russia something somethings. It's outrageous
Interesting that a confirmed anti trump top FBI agent was involved in the Clinton investigation and the interviews with her team (whom lied). Then acting of the fake Russian report about Trunp helped get the Muller investigation going . Not looking good for the desperate left vs Trump but his aids are dropping like flies for lies

Your forgetting about the Trump Tower meeting that Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner all attended in June of 2016. Kushner asking for a secret backdoor encrypted communication system through Russia intelligence for Russia during the transition.

Two campaign officials(one became a cabinet member) plead guilty to lying to the FBI regarding Russia. Two other campaign officials are indicted for money laundering surrounding Russian money.

Do you not see the pattern?

giphy.gif

<{1-1}>

Nice....

Back