Michael J. Perry tells Woodley he will take his belt, but first will take his seminar

Two back to back loses and a razor thin split decision win in your last 3 fights.

Simmer the fuck down, homeboy.

Two back to back loses and a razor thin split decision win in your last 3 fights.

Simmer the fuck down, homeboy.
The story is from before he was a big name did you even watch the video ?

Two African American fighters showing respect to each other..

Perry is easily one of the most entertaining fighters in the UFC. Always comes to bang, win or loss and has such a crazy personality. You can't help but like the guy.

Someones jealous that I have a high paying, successful job.

Who said you have a high paying, successful job? You only said you work a lot as an excuse for idiocy of your posts.
You probably do dirty work on construction site.

Who said you have a high paying, successful job? You only said you work a lot as an excuse for idiocy of your posts.
I don't mean to interrupt your pissing contest here... but just want to pop in & point out that I know some very successful construction workers. Get an iron worker or welder in my area on the Davis-Bacon scale & wages can jump from $25/hr to $40/hr.

Just saying that doing "dirty construction work" does not equate to what you are alluding to regarding someone being "highly paid & successful" or not.

You must live a charmed life working in doors to have that kind of disrespect for the construction trade so as to make it out to be a negative. The plus side of that trade is that they are more physically active as they don't sit on their asses all day. Doing a good hard dayz work makes you less of a pussy when you are out there giving it all you got & sometimes working the muscles to failure. You gotta be tough. you gotta rock up & make it happen. It builds character & brings your ego down to earth. Plus, being outside & working is one step closer to nature which is always good for the soul. Much better than sitting around staring at a computer screen all day.

#Respect

Doing a good hard dayz work makes you less of a pussy when you are out there giving it all you got & sometimes working the muscles to failure. You gotta be tough. you gotta rock up & make it happen. It builds character & brings your ego down to earth. Plus, being outside & working is one step closer to nature which is always good for the soul. Much better than sitting around staring at a computer screen all day.

A true words of a couch potato who feels no confidence in his own status.
I prefer to use my head on work, my muscles in the gym, my spare time with my family - and getting enough to live a quality life.

A true words of a couch potato who feels no confidence in his own status.
I prefer to use my head on work, my muscles in the gym, my spare time with my family - and getting enough to live a quality life.
Teh fook are you talking about? You're the one talking sh*t about construction workers. I'm just calling you out & pointed out the flaw in you making construction workers out to be nothing but dirty unsuccessful people. You either spoke without thinking it through or you're just an elitist prick. Which is it?

Bro, all you do is try to start shit with random people on this site. Get a fuckin job yourself loser. There are better things to life then sitting around harassing people all day long. Seriously, every other link I click on to read I see you in the comments with a smart ass remark or starting shit with somebody. Jesus, get a life!!

I’d probably be rooting for him but he gotta get some top wins first.

Back