Michael Jackson was chemically castrated by his Father: MJ's doctor

It's possible this happened then, but "chemical castration" is not anything like actual castration. His dad supposedly got him an injection to treat acne, which is an androgen-dependent condition. The drug he was supposedly given would reduce the effects of testosterone by blocking its interaction with the androgen receptor. It stops doing this when treatment is discontinued, so the effects are generally reversible. Getting some shots as a 12 year old didn't make MJ a sterile castrato, despite what Joe Rogan thinks.
Did i just read a lubaolong post in 2018?

btw i'm laughing at the guy who killed Michael criticizing the guy who castrated him, supposedly.
What a wild world

btw i'm laughing at the guy who killed Michael criticizing the guy who castrated him, supposedly.
What a wild world

AFAIK MJ and his kids had a really good personal relationship with Conrad Murray. The kids thought the world of Murray, he just happened to be MJ's enabler in his substance issues and led to his demise. He could be an incompetent doctor who thought he got lucky with working with MJ and $tuck with being his doctor.

I don't believe it for a second. We would have found out at the time of his death.
doctors also looked at his penis when he was being charged for crimes they would have mentioned he was castrated chemically. Michael jacksons normal speaking voice was also deeper than the voice he used most of the time.

doctors also looked at his penis when he was being charged for crimes they would have mentioned he was castrated chemically. Michael jacksons normal speaking voice was also deeper than the voice he used most of the time.
How would looking at his dick let you know he was chemically castrated?

How would looking at his dick let you know he was chemically castrated?
he would probably have adult sized dick and balls a chemically castrated dick and balls probably doesn't look normal or is smaller.

I don't have the expertise to give an accurate diagnosis but the dick doctors on this case had done enough empirical research to know what a normal cock looks like.

Would explain why MJ was such a weirdo. Never got the obsession with that lad.

How did they get his junk in to full working order if he was dead...?

Have you never see the documentary that is Weekend at Bernies?

Oh and I forgot as far as I know chemical castration is not permanent and needs to be repeated every so often as that is why they do for pedos that have been given the treatment, so that makes this claim even more suspect.

It's possible this happened then, but "chemical castration" is not anything like actual castration. His dad supposedly got him an injection to treat acne, which is an androgen-dependent condition. The drug he was supposedly given would reduce the effects of testosterone by blocking its interaction with the androgen receptor. It stops doing this when treatment is discontinued, so the effects are generally reversible. Getting some shots as a 12 year old didn't make MJ a sterile castrato, despite what Joe Rogan thinks.
Yeah this is what I was thinking. If there are any actual experts on here, can somebody explain a permanent chemical castration to me?

Yeah this is what I was thinking. If there are any actual experts on here, can somebody explain a permanent chemical castration to me?
Chemical castration is not permanent. The medications used primarily either block testosterone's interaction with the androgen receptor and/or hijack the hypothalamic–pituitary–gonadal axis to reduce testosterone production. Effects are reversible after medication discontinuation. Google some of the common drugs to learn more: lupron, depo provera, cyproterone acetate (supposedly what MJ was given).

Chemical castration is not permanent. The medications used primarily either block testosterone's interaction with the androgen receptor and/or hijack the hypothalamic–pituitary–gonadal axis to reduce testosterone production. Effects are reversible after medication discontinuation. Google some of the common drugs to learn more: lupron, depo provera, cyproterone acetate (supposedly what MJ was given).

Yeah, that was my common understanding. I do wonder whether prolonged exposure during puberty can cause permanent problems with testosterone production or other hormonal issues.

His "Father" used him as a tool for cash, nothing more nothing less. Huge shame.

With or without this story being true, Joe Jackson was a monster.

For being the biggest pop star of all time, MJ had to go through some stuff. It cost him everything.

Back