Michael jai white is fast for his size

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score

Some impressive speed and body movement for a guy his size.

Holy shit he's 50 years old too. Don't know exactly how long ago that vid was recorded, but still.

Beautiful body control and good technique, speed and flexibility. He was always impressive as a martial artist.

His technique is not very good though. He is not engaging his core/hip optimally, evident by his knee pointing down and the stiff/uppright posture. He does have great explosiveness and natural athleticism though, which easily fools people who don't know Taekwondo, that it's good technique employed.

Translation; He threw a classically stiff Shotokan side kick

Last edited:
Holy shit he's 50 years old too. Don't know exactly how long ago that vid was recorded, but still.

Beautiful body control and good technique, speed and flexibility. He was always impressive as a martial artist.

Is he on the Ubereem diet or something?

The video is just a few days old.

For sure he is. Some good quality too.

Yeah the upload is, but that's not his official channel and I couldn't find the original video. Might be an older repost. Either way it's very impressive.

Its from his Instagram. He posted a video first. Then someone in the comments said that they could not see his feet. So as a reply, he recorded another one.

So yeah.. Thats jai white at the young age of 50.

Its from his Instagram. He posted a video first. Then someone in the comments said that they could not see his feet. So as a reply, he recorded another one.

So yeah.. Thats jai white at the young age of 50.
Crazy!

You think that's his natural body age 50? He's juiced to the gills

Juiced he would have a lot more body mass, I've been watching micheal jai white especially his movies (my favorite movies he was in is, skin trade, falcon rising, never back down 2 and 3) he has stayed basically the same size for a few years.

Theirs such a thing as taking care of yourself and my brother is a calisthenics athlete and knows a lot of people who are as big if not bigger then micheal jai white that have a better aesthetic body at an older age.

So if your going to talk about juice and taekwondo techniques, stop to think how much credibility you have. (And no I'm not saying I have a lot of credibility I'm just stating what I see and everything to my knowledge)

Juiced he would have a lot more body mass, I've been watching micheal jai white especially his movies (my favorite movies he was in is, skin trade, falcon rising, never back down 2 and 3) he has stayed basically the same size for a few years.

Theirs such a thing as taking care of yourself and my brother is a calisthenics athlete and knows a lot of people who are as big if not bigger then micheal jai white that have a better aesthetic body at an older age.

So if your going to talk about juice and taekwondo techniques, stop to think how much credibility you have. (And no I'm not saying I have a lot of credibility I'm just stating what I see and everything to my knowledge)

You cannot have that natural body age 50. The testestorone levels have been dropping for at least three decades.

Last edited:
Who cares. He is not a tested athlete. Doing steroids would be very smart for a guy like him.

i got a bridge to sell ya
{<jordan}

His body is not natural for a 20 year old, let alone 50. And I was responding to the praise he got calling it crazy. I don't give a shit about MJ's steoriod use

He's 100 on some good gear and probably has been his entire career.

Why get all jacked up from steroids only to have shriveled up testes? You wont be able to bust a nut now, so what is point of looking that good?

Why get all jacked up from steroids only to have shriveled up testes? You wont be able to bust a nut now, so what is point of looking that good?
A big part of his job is to look good.

Back