Michael jai white is fast for his size

- Mark Dacascos, Kane Kosugi, Daniel Bernhardt and Gary Daniels!

And Chinse cinema is getting big again!

Peter Sudarso é good but ididnt found a HL from him.
And Van Damme son Kristopher Van Varenberg!

Van damme son is more feminine than his daughter.

<DisgustingHHH>

Came here to see spacetime shit on his technique. Did not leave disappointed.

Came here to see spacetime shit on his technique. Did not leave disappointed.

I came here to see micheal jai white come out of spacetime computer screen and knock him out with a flying side kick, spacetime cried when i knee'd him in the body I bet he'll cry when micheal jai white kicks him into oblivion.

Not a big fan of his martial arts broscience. The video of him hitting the bag is hilariously bad for someone who claims fighting prowess.
Him and van damme are about equal in my eyes except damme is a mentally ill drug addict

There are medical reasons not to. If it would be this easy nature simply would have evolved us into humans with constant high testosterone levels.

No, not at all. This is not how nature works. See e.g., elephants dying when they get old because they can't grow teeth any more so they starve to death.

Decrease in testosterone counters f.e. increase in cell division malfunctions. It may be possible to counter the risk nowadays with modern medicine in parts but we simply dont have any long term studies on the topic.
Yes, there are benefits to having lower testosterone. There are also medical benefits to having higher testosterone. Are you working hard to decrease your testosterone because of the example you gave? No? Then why would that change when you hit 40?

Not a big fan of his martial arts broscience. The video of him hitting the bag is hilariously bad for someone who claims fighting prowess.
Him and van damme are about equal in my eyes except damme is a mentally ill drug addict

To be fair a lot of martial arts is bro-science.

It's like Michael did F@ck all with his martial arts and movies from 18 - 40s. Now at 50 he wants to spout kicking Bruce Lee's arse and lead the chop saki flicks. What was he doing in his prime years?

Back