Michael McDonald TKO's Former Bellator Champ Eduardo Dantas

Umm, did you watch the post fight interview? Guy is not in the right headspace at the moment. And he broke his hand. Super talented and still so young too. It's such a shame...

He's not in a right headspace for a long time. He's an aggressively brainwashed Christian.
What makes him a brainwashed Christian? Just because he said he wants to get home to his wife and his church. That’s probably where all his support is back home.

What makes him a brainwashed Christian? Just because he said he wants to get home to his wife and his church. That’s probably where all his support is back home.

He said oh so many ridiculous things during the last couple of years.

Anti-abortions, refusal to keep atheists on his FB page etc.

And I really liked him as a fighter...

The Black Sniper is back?!?!?!

Rematch with Murko.

I bet you he will win again.

If McDonald was a homegrown Bellator fighter and Dantas was a former UFC fighter, people would say Dantas is out of his prime.

Where ya'll at, motherfuckers?

He said oh so many ridiculous things during the last couple of years.

Anti-abortions, refusal to keep atheists on his FB page etc.

And I really liked him as a fighter...

I'm from modesto my cousins went to high school with him he has always been very religious.All the opinions he has put forward aren't out if character whatever everyone has the right to an opinion.

The thing about mayday is he has a profitable job doing woodwork so constantly breaking his hands is ruining his life.You could see in his eyes he's ready to retire.......hes making good money now in bellator but he can't stay healthy it's such a bummer.

Excellent fighter in his prime but his hands just crack like peanut brittle lol.Feel bad for Dantas as well horrible injury.

I don't think it would have ended if Dantas didn't snap his ankle.

To be fair, Dantas didn't look terribly hurt by the punch. Probably could have gotten back up fairly easily had his ankle not snapped in half.

Dantas' ankle bled a split second after it twisted. I'm guessing a bone broke.

McDonald, to prevent further hand breaks, should evolve into a submission fighter or only punch soft stuff.

Dantas' ankle bled a split second after it twisted. I'm guessing a bone broke.

McDonald, to prevent further hand breaks, should evolve into a submission fighter or only punch soft stuff.

He already has tried that for this fight and the last and he broke different hands each fight.

Maybe extra wraps lol.Bellator gloves are really really good too so it's in his technique or his hands are just shot at this point.

He's a Christian, a humble person, has killer instinct, good fighter.

I think Bellator finds a new fighter to be their Champion.

He already has tried that for this fight and the last and he broke different hands each fight.

Maybe extra wraps lol.Bellator gloves are really really good too so it's in his technique or his hands are just shot at this point.
Wraps probably, and work on his accuracy, he punched the mat going for the kill.

Back