Michael Page seems really talented but...

Now that you showed that you can read the statistics from sites, let me educate you in MMA:

Rickels is a failure as WW. Despite needing to cut to LW, he had much much more success there.
Page matchup was pointless and a huge mismatch.

Gonzales, despite making this record over names way past their not just prime, but pension time, was maybe top 40 when Page fought him.
He was his best "win"...in fact, this fight showed, that they're on the same level and nothing more.

He IS a can/mismatch crusher, and Bellator feeds him. After Gonzales the only relevant matchups for him should've been: Daley, Larkin, Fitch, Koreshkov - but they'll never do it, because they care about sports part of MMA MUCH LESS than UFC does.
Lol... 10 yr vet and pro fighter here. Have managed top 20 fighters and worked with some of the biggest organizations in the sport. But your gonna tell me what?

Lol... 10 yr vet and pro fighter here. Have managed top 20 fighters and worked with some of the biggest organizations in the sport. But your gonna tell me what?

"Your" gonna tell you that if you have really been what you claim to be, you'd explain where I'm wrong, instead of writing about your experience.
Hence you're a liar.

his footwork style and kicks is like wonderboy.

his punching style is like Till.

and his flying knee will make wrestlers think twice about shooting.

414121.jpg

"Your" gonna tell you that if you have really been what you claim to be, you'd explain where I'm wrong, instead of writing about your experience.
Hence you're a liar.
You called a top contender and a guy who's 13-5 in the second best mma org in the world a can. Like I said hes a natural 170er.... guys get bigger at some point. He outgrew 155 is much a 165er type guy like siad. Dude walks around at 190, is 6 ft tall and has i good and well rounded skill set. Thus you being wrong! Ps grammar police are annoying. Prove your point, this ain't a college paper it's a forum!

He’s a gifted striker but does not want to challenge himself.

You called a top contender and a guy who's 13-5 in the second best mma org in the world a can. Like I said hes a natural 170er.... guys get bigger at some point. He outgrew 155 is much a 165er type guy like siad. Dude walks around at 190, is 6 ft tall and has i good and well rounded skill set. Thus you being wrong! Ps grammar police are annoying. Prove your point, this ain't a college paper it's a forum!

Wow.

1. First of all, I did not call Rickels a can. Don't lie. I called him a mismatch, a bad mismatch for Page.

2. So what that he cannot make 155 anymore? Does it make him a good 170-er? No. He WAS at 170, he was BAD at it.

3. His well rounded skill set does not help him in winning quality fights at 170. Plain and simple.

4. There is absolutely NO WAY you're a manager. No fighter will give his career and financial stability to someone, who debates like a little infantile kid.

Wow.

1. First of all, I did not call Rickels a can. Don't lie. I called him a mismatch, a bad mismatch for Page.

2. So what that he cannot make 155 anymore? Does it make him a good 170-er? No. He WAS at 170, he was BAD at it.

3. His well rounded skill set does not help him in winning quality fights at 170. Plain and simple.

4. There is absolutely NO WAY you're a manager. No fighter will give his career and financial stability to someone, who debates like a little infantile kid.
So to let you know. I have a bachelors degree in business, almost complete with my Masters in HR. I am also a 3 stripe blue belt in BJJ who is friends with a few current and former ufc fighters... when you call someone a liar without knowing them, and try grammar policing; what kind of reaction do you think is warranted to disrespect?

So to let you know. I have a bachelors degree in business, almost complete with my Masters in HR. I am also a 3 stripe blue belt in BJJ who is friends with a few current and former ufc fighters... when you call someone a liar without knowing them, and try grammar policing; what kind of reaction do you think is warranted to disrespect?

I see, your reaction to disrespect is completely forgetting grammar and making up lies about yourself. Next time you're going to tell me you have black belt in UFC.

You're nobody, and you know much less than me about MMA, therefore you fail at debating with me and providing actual reasoning. You're trying to save face by making up stuff about yourself, because all your arguments are invalid.

I see, your reaction to disrespect is completely forgetting grammar and making up lies about yourself. Next time you're going to tell me you have black belt in UFC.

You're nobody, and you know much less than me about MMA, therefore you fail at debating with me and providing actual reasoning. You're trying to save face by making up stuff about yourself, because all your arguments are invalid.
Try again sir! Look me up... fucking pencil neck call me a liar. Check out Omari Tkam Mamboleo (@TkamOmari): https://twitter.com/TkamOmari?s=09

Try again sir! Look me up... fucking pencil neck call me a liar. Check out Omari Tkam Mamboleo (@TkamOmari): https://twitter.com/TkamOmari?s=09

Wow, poor guy, little does he know that some internet couch potato pretender uses his contacts for the fake identity in the forum.
That's a cowardice move.

I'm 100% sure that this guy you mentioned is much more well-spoken in MMA related conversations and can actually be reasonable in a debate without waving his credentials instead.
That's what people with actual knowledge and experience do.

Wow, poor guy, little does he know that some internet couch potato pretender uses his contacts for the fake identity in the forum.
That's a cowardice move.

I'm 100% sure that this guy you mentioned is much more well-spoken in MMA related conversations and can actually be reasonable in a debate without waving his credentials instead.
That's what people with actual knowledge and experience do.
Not to idiots. My name is Omari Mamboleo out of sioux falls sd. Former owner/mma instructor of actionmma. Manager at Ko Dynasty and SD talent development director for Sterling Entertainment Group. Sherdog is entertainment for me this not taking shit from douchbags on here. Thank you, come again and I'll ignore you from now on!!!

Not to idiots. My name is Omari Mamboleo out of sioux falls sd. Former owner/mma instructor of actionmma. Manager at Ko Dynasty and SD talent development director for Sterling Entertainment Group. Sherdog is entertainment for me this not taking shit from douchbags on here. Thank you, come again and I'll ignore you from now on!!!

Your name is Joe Schmo and you're an irrelevant nobody.
After being put on your place by me, during a conversation about Rickels being mismatch for Page, you decided to use your imaginary experience in an argument, because you could not apply your knowledge or common sense. What's worse, you're claiming someone else's identity, which is a nasty and cowardly move.
You're a trashy person and I don't care whether you ignore me or follow me (probably you're lying again and will od the latter)

@Zanmato I feel bad for the guys he is being put against in the boxing ring. They look to have absolutely no business in there with him. I wonder what he is getting paid for those fights.

Back