Michael Page UFC

SadDogTannen

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I just caught the highlights of Michael Page’s recent boxing match and I CAN NOT WAIT to see him come into the UFC and get absolutely obliterated by the first decent wrestler he fights. At least with Covington it’s all a gimmick and you probably wouldn’t have to deal with it 24/7 if you really knew him. I just get the feeling that Page is this much of a clown ALL THE TIME. Who do you want to see this guy lose to?

First good wrestler annihilates him unfortunately.

His stand-up is really fun to watch tho.

Wait.. is he coming to the UFC or are you just saying?

What's with people and wrestlers , 79 percent of them lose because they stink at striking

Imagine if he landed that type of power against the first wrestler the UFC put him up against.

mvp-ko-1.gif

And this is just for the sake of looking incredibly badass regardless of his level of competition at the time:

giphy.gif

Bellator top fighters should be enough, it doesnt look like he wants to get into the UFC just crushing cans, or mid level LW's like Rickels.

He's actually surprisingly humble in interviews

You can't just buy someone out!

That's a... reimagining of something someone said when it was announced Strikeforce was bought out, "You can't just buy something out!"
So I just kinda took that and applied it to a top fighter in the current second to the UFC, like... nevermind

<{ByeHomer}>

Could see him beating Colby personally, he's looked good enough on the ground that I don't think Colby would threaten him so it would be winning a decision as his only route and Page does have a lot more counter ability than RDA. His less active wins are basically when opponents give up and just look to avoid being countered.

Why would u wanna see someone capable of putting on spectacular kos humped by a wrestler,I don't get it don't u like excitmenent ts

He hasn't even fought the best guys in Bellator yet you want to send him over to the UFC for just the hell of it?

Let's see how he does vs. Paul Daley and then go from there. Oh yeah, he fought that goofball David Rickels who walks out with plastic Flintstones props and leopard spotted suits to Mark Morrison "Return of the Mack" and yet you think beating those kinda guys gets him in? Okay..

Page doesn't even care if he gets the belt or not, he's got some kind of agreement with Scott Coker to give him easy matchups for a good paycheck.

You might wanna stick to watching Bellator because they will keep you entertained with feeding MVP cans so you can come on here and post threads like this badgering us about why he belongs in the UFC. Get real, dude.

I just caught the highlights of Michael Page’s recent boxing match and I CAN NOT WAIT to see him come into the UFC and get absolutely obliterated by the first decent wrestler he fights. At least with Covington it’s all a gimmick and you probably wouldn’t have to deal with it 24/7 if you really knew him. I just get the feeling that Page is this much of a clown ALL THE TIME. Who do you want to see this guy lose to?

that why he never leave bellator. why leave bellator when he can box guys who are 1/10 and 1/6

he could have a run like Wonderboy, I suppose with the right training partners

What's with people and wrestlers , 79 percent of them lose because they stink at striking
DJ , TJ, Tyron, Colby, DC, Stipe all have a base in folk wrestling and it's usually the big "?" in mma. aka the "wrestler question" which we need to see Darren Till answer and even Khabib who has faced nothing but cans who can't handfight like barboza and michael "i get my guard passed by jv high school wrestler darren elkins" Johnson. Tho Khabib would floor most wrestlers.

This place in a nutshell:
- Complain about boring lay and pray wrestlers.
- Want a wrestler to lay and pray one of the most exciting strikers to come along in recent years.

he fought a wrestler in Bellator and when the guy took him down he locked in a sub and finished him.

Would absolutely love to see him in the UFC.

Tremendous fighter with great striking.

Could see him beating Colby personally, he's looked good enough on the ground that I don't think Colby would threaten him so it would be winning a decision as his only route and Page does have a lot more counter ability than RDA. His less active wins are basically when opponents give up and just look to avoid being countered.
{<doc}

Back