Michael Ping ‘probably retired’ but says if Nick Diaz met him at 195 pounds he’s ‘down’ for fight

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/4/...if-nick-diaz-at-195-pounds-hes-down-for-fight

“No, I’m not fighting Nick Diaz at all,” said Bisping. “It’s total bulls**t. I haven’t spoken to the UFC about anything. They haven’t come to me. I’m probably retired, I just haven’t made it official.

“It’s bulls**t. I haven’t heard a single thing. The UFC haven’t reached out, management haven’t reached out, no one has said anything. As I said, I haven’t made my mind up completely but I’m very, very close to retirement.”

“I’m probably retired,” said Bisping. “I know I’m driving everyone crazy with this. Certainly reporters ask me all the time but I don’t know. If something comes along, great but I need to make my mind up and make that official and move on with the rest of my life or get a fight. I was supposed to fight in London, it never happened. Book me a fight and let’s go. If not, f**k it, let’s move on.“

“Nick Diaz, if you’re listening and you want to fight again, give me a shout, pal, because I’m down. If you’re willing eat some food and put some pounds on, then let’s do this my brother.

Ping is always game,but he is battle worn.

I’d take Nick via UD.

Ping could make it interesting if he could use his size and grapple with Diaz.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/4/...if-nick-diaz-at-195-pounds-hes-down-for-fight

“No, I’m not fighting Nick Diaz at all,” said Bisping. “It’s total bulls**t. I haven’t spoken to the UFC about anything. They haven’t come to me. I’m probably retired, I just haven’t made it official.

“It’s bulls**t. I haven’t heard a single thing. The UFC haven’t reached out, management haven’t reached out, no one has said anything. As I said, I haven’t made my mind up completely but I’m very, very close to retirement.”

“I’m probably retired,” said Bisping. “I know I’m driving everyone crazy with this. Certainly reporters ask me all the time but I don’t know. If something comes along, great but I need to make my mind up and make that official and move on with the rest of my life or get a fight. I was supposed to fight in London, it never happened. Book me a fight and let’s go. If not, f**k it, let’s move on.“

“Nick Diaz, if you’re listening and you want to fight again, give me a shout, pal, because I’m down. If you’re willing eat some food and put some pounds on, then let’s do this my brother.

The trash talk will be more exciting than the fight, and the fight will be damn exciting.

Yeah right, calling out a ww who hasnt fought since forever for a fight at franklinweight.

In the meantime, Rocksalt awaits.

BispingCockholdSalt.gif

Why would they fight at 195? This makes very little sense.

wtf, he is already fighting a retired guy, and wants 10 pounds over him, a WW?

Why would they fight at 195? This makes very little sense.

Cause Bisping doesn't want to cut down to 185 and it's kinda embarrassing to make Nick fight at 205.

Luke and Bisping at LHW let's go.

Yeah right, calling out a ww who hasnt fought since forever for a fight at franklinweight.

In the meantime, Rocksalt awaits.

BispingCockholdSalt.gif
Nick's fought at 185 before and told Woodley if he wanted to fight him it'd have to be at 185, 195 sounds reasonable since the fight doesn't mean anything.

And still Bisping ducks top competition.

Ufc want Bisping on PPV not some fight night in London

Ufc want Bisping on PPV not some fight night in London
Michael isn’t much of a ppv draw though.

Ping always draws big when he fights at home, unless I’m mistaken?

Michael isn’t much of a ppv draw though.

Ping always draws big when he fights at home, unless I’m mistaken?

Stop referring to him as Ping and I'll talk to you

I've been an avid watcher/reader/ writer of MMA/ Cagefighting for the better part of 20 years.
One of the few things that feels like venom facilitating my system was UFC 199----- The day Rockhold dropped the proverbial ball and the domino drop that followed.

I lost all respect for Bisping after that and his unacceptable behavior as "middleweight champion of the world"

Lol- now the guy wants to fight a welterweight at 195 pounds to put his career to bed ???
Nick should call his bluff and accept cause this will retire Mike cause he will ultimately decline the bout and decide that the GSP payday was good enough and " he'll call it a day".

Diaz will get the praise and a big payday fight ( lol- if Nick decides to fight)

There's his perfect retirement fight. I have always wanted to see it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back