Michael Prazeres

He's a good fighter no doubt. I mean his grappling skills are legit. It's just in some ways he reminds me of Rani Yayha. His style is not the most exciting but it is effective. Same time I just don't see him beating anyone in the top ten sadly.

Prazeres is awesome. He's like a little brazilian tank who never goes down. Shame he can't make lightweight anymore because the guys at WW are way bigger than him.he's top 30 for sure. I think he can be top 15 but he'll never make it to the top 10, he lost to Kevin Lee so that shows some of his limits. Still war Prazeres and Trinaldo the Brazilian sluggers!

tenor.gif
<FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy>

Can't make weight and lost to 2013 Paulo Thiago. Hold your horses.

Michael prazeres is 25-2 on a 7 fight win streak with wins over Mairbek Taisumov, Gilbert Burns, Mads Burnell, Desmond Green, and Zak Cummings. I just kinda found out about this guy's record and don't remember seeing much talk about him. Do you think he will be a top 15 fighter? A gatekeeper to the top 15 perhaps?
Prazeres missed weight in 3 of his last 4 fights at 155. As a result he moved up to 170 where he is clearly undersized. While he won his 170 return against Cummings, the odds of him being a title threat at 170 are virtually zero.

Back