Michael Venom Page Boxing Match Result

Doesn't seem that big of a joke. Shit like this happens in boxing all the time. Anthony Joshua was having fights against guys who had 5-6 records and he was an Olympic gold medalist. 2-11 for a guy who's never had an amateur fight and is making his pro debut is pretty good in boxing lol.

Doesn't seem that big of a joke. Shit like this happens in boxing all the time. Anthony Joshua was having fights against guys who had 5-6 records and he was an Olympic gold medalist. 2-11 for a guy who's never had an amateur fight and is making his pro debut is pretty good in boxing lol.

You are right but the thing is he was avoiding guys in mma before that to a point where he had to fight legit competition and then he switched to boxing fighting a 2-11 guy. And he is arrogant and disrespectful as hell on top of that. The guy indeed is a "fuckin joke".

You are right but the thing is he was avoiding guys in mma before that to a point where he had to fight legit competition and then he switched to boxing fighting a 2-11 guy. And he is arrogant and disrespectful as hell on top of that. The guy indeed is a "fuckin joke".
He's constantly calling out Paul Daley and Daley wants none of it for some reason. If he was avoiding top competition he wouldn't be calling out someone who just floored Lorenz Larkin.

He's constantly calling out Paul Daley and Daley wants none of it for some reason. If he was avoiding top competition he wouldn't be calling out someone who just floored Lorenz Larkin.

He is talking a lot but he wants no part of daley or why do you think he is boxing now? Also he needs at least one legit opponent before daley and he isnt doing anything to get there.

makes sense for a first pro fight, I guess...even though MVP's rather extensive background makes his 'debut' status just a wee bit misleading lol

He is talking a lot but he wants no part of daley or why do you think he is boxing now? Also he needs at least one legit opponent before daley and he isnt doing anything to get there.
Well Paul Daley called him out and then refused to fight him and called him a pussy. Coincidentally days later MVP announced his transition to boxing and all the top Bellator welterweights were booked. That says to me that he was hoping to fight Daley as everyone else was booked but Daley backed out and he decided to do something completely different to keep himself active. He could have fought some bum in MMA but you probably would have complained about that too.

Who could he fight at this point to get to Daley? Ward, maybe? But he would probably be a step down in competition.

Well said. Complete joke. MVP needs to get back to Bellator and face an actual contender at 170, or he may as well hang up his gloves. He's killed his own hype train and now the MMA fans are starting to not care about him. He's turning into Conor without the money and fame.

Well Paul Daley called him out and then refused to fight him and called him a pussy. Coincidentally days later MVP announced his transition to boxing and all the top Bellator welterweights were booked. That says to me that he was hoping to fight Daley as everyone else was booked but Daley backed out and he decided to do something completely different to keep himself active. He could have fought some bum in MMA but you probably would have complained about that too.

Who could he fight at this point to get to Daley? Ward, maybe? But he would probably be a step down in competition.

I dont know everyone available on the bellator roster but im sure they could have had someone for him above or on the same level as his last two opponents. Maybe even a rematch with gonzalez. He looked pretty bad in that fight. I just cant imagine bellator didnt have a fight for him. We will see what he does after this but my prediction is more fighters with really bad records..

Well said. Complete joke. MVP needs to get back to Bellator and face an actual contender at 170, or he may as well hang up his gloves. He's killed his own hype train and now the MMA fans are starting to not care about him. He's turning into Conor without the money and fame.
Who should he fight? Chidi is on a losing streak and has a fight booked, Ward is a step down, Daley won't fight him and apparently MVP doesn't deserve that fight.

I dont know everyone available on the bellator roster but im sure they could have had someone for him above or on the same level as his last two opponents. Maybe even a rematch with gonzalez. He looked pretty bad in that fight. I just cant imagine bellator didnt have a fight for him. We will see what he does after this but my prediction is more fighters with really bad records..
There is one guy who he could fight as a step up and is free. His name is Paul Daley.

Good win, but he needs to fight Daley already. He's not young and needs to make the most out of it.

The guy didn't want to punch Page though. I get that they don't want to start MVP off with a world beater, but how did that guy get two KO victories? All he did was keep going for double underhooks.

Who should he fight? Chidi is on a losing streak and has a fight booked, Ward is a step down, Daley won't fight him and apparently MVP doesn't deserve that fight.

Koreshkov is a real fight for him.

Ward isn't really a step down. That would be a good fight.

Daley will fight him if the price is right.

Lorenz Larkin is solid. His 2 fight losing streak isn't nearly as bad as it looks. One a decision against the champ, the other against Daley who has been KOing people his whole career.

Any of those 4 fights would be true competition for MVP.

For some reason Daley doesn't want it.
My point exactly. Everyone else is a step down for MVP, so MVP v Daley is the fight to make unless they want to give him Rickles or the winner or Chidi v Kato.

Koreshkov is a real fight for him.

Ward isn't really a step down. That would be a good fight.

Daley will fight him if the price is right.

Lorenz Larkin is solid. His 2 fight losing streak isn't nearly as bad as it looks. One a decision against the champ, the other against Daley who has been KOing people his whole career.

Any of those 4 fights would be true competition for MVP.
Ward lost to MVP's last two opponents, so I'd say that's a step down imo.

I think they'd probably set Koreshkov up for the winner of Lima v MacDonald.

Daley v MVP is the perfect fight to make.

Larkin is also another solid option.

MVP is kind of a bully tbh. I didn't like how he left mma when the competition started getting tougher and now he's fighting scrubs again in a different sport.

The 2-11 record is brutal, but that’s how it is in boxing. Most of the prodigies they bring up usually rack up 20-25 wins against less than stellar(and im talking really less than stellar) competition. Then they start taking the step towards top competition.

Compare that to mma where a 0-1 Pico is out here getting shit for fighting a 7-2 fighter

Back