Michael Venom Page Boxing Match Result

I hope MVP moves back to MMA, he's not popular enough to score a big match. He should fight daley and if he wins, move to the UFC.

You are right but the thing is he was avoiding guys in mma before that to a point where he had to fight legit competition and then he switched to boxing fighting a 2-11 guy. And he is arrogant and disrespectful as hell on top of that. The guy indeed is a "fuckin joke".

2-11-1
when you have a record like that, I'm pretty sure that draw must be important to him

Daley, Larkin, Koreshkov

There's many fights for him in Bellator. I doubt he really wants any of them though.

Well said. Complete joke. MVP needs to get back to Bellator and face an actual contender at 170, or he may as well hang up his gloves. He's killed his own hype train and now the MMA fans are starting to not care about him. He's turning into Conor without the money and fame.

Yea he definitely killed his hype with these dumb career decisions.

You're making alot of excuses for him.
Not really. People are saying MVP doesn't want to fight top competition then I've given a clear example of Paul Daley. No excuses here.

Pretty much how I expected his fight would go. He even used his hands downs approach...

Not really. People are saying MVP doesn't want to fight top competition then I've given a clear example of Paul Daley. No excuses here.

Paul Daley isn't the only top comp. I'm starting to not even believe it. He fight Rory, Lima and Larkin but he's just sooooo scared of MVP? I'm not buying it.

2-11 LMAO seriously were the fuck they bring this cans? people keeps debating that guys like Fedor, Faber and Torres kept crushing cans but at least they faced some legit competition, this MVP dude will be the GOAT can crusher

In boxing record padding for promotion is waaaay worse than it has ever been in mma, just look at Deontay Wilder.

Early stoppage? How was that a TKO?

MVP needs to stop fucking around and either take on the elite Bellator fighters or GTFO.

Paul Daley isn't the only top comp. I'm starting to not even believe it. He fight Rory, Lima and Larkin but he's just sooooo scared of MVP? I'm not buying it.
I'm not saying Daley is scared. It's entirely possible he just thinks MVP isn't worthy of a shot against him.

I mean Kimbo (RIP) found guys to KO in pro-boxing...MVP could rack up another 20 wins like this if people pay him to crush cans.

Back