Michael Venom Page Conspiracy Theory (UFC related)

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
He's an alien.

Now here me out.

giphy.webp

This is all the proof I need. This might seem like a dance to the untrained human eye. But what it really is, is a form of communication. I can translate it for you... what he's really doing here is sending a message... to all the UFC WW fighters. Look at his movement, Sheep. Its clear as day that hes saying "Yall better run, Because MVP is coming".

Okay now jokes aside... onto on to the real conspiracy theory:
Bellator is trying to set up Rory vs MVP, but MVP is planning on going to the UFC.

FACT 1: MVP is the most entertaining, skilled, marketable fighters on the roster.
FACT 2: MVP is on an 8 fight winning streak ... This usually warrants a titleshot. Especially if you're as entertaining as MVP.
FACT 3: It's been revealed that Bellator doesnt want to set up a Mousasi vs Rory MacDonald Next. Even though every MMA fan would watch that.
FACT 4: MVP has ONE more fight left in his contract.
THE MOST IMPORTANT FACT: When you win the belt in Bellator there's a championship clause that says you're contractually not allowed to another MMA organizaton and that your contract gets extended automatically. We've seen it with Eddie Alvarez.

What is happening is Bellator wants to set up Rory vs MVP because they dont want to lose MVP after his next fight. MVP wants to be in the UFC. There's a reason he hasn't taken the title shot or even asked for a title shot. He wants his contract to expire so he can sign with the UFC. This is why they dont want to set up Rory vs Mousasi.

Last edited:
MVP vs Paul Daley.

Book it.

Uhhh MVP needs to fight top fighters to get credit. He fights amazing, but level of competition is a factor.

So you're saying Smellator's CEO Scott "The Cokeman" Coker is actually colluding with the fighter's management to avoid losing the fighters, thus why we keep getting these Smellator mismatches?

This actually makes sense to me. Keep the fighters by making them undisputed (disputed) champions, by enacting the champion's clause, and then they are happy, and they won't leave.

This is how they probably keep fuckin' Cheick Kongo happy, just keep feeding him tomato cans, and wha la - happy Cheick Kongo.

He's a pokeman trainer and a fortnight... ... fort...'smin...

he's can crushing to get outa his contract faster.

That would be awesome except he doesn't fight frequently enough. I hope this is his plan, but he could have really blew through his contract quicker.

im down for this.

I want to see MVP in the UFC.

I'm hoping they do Moose vs Rory, Daley vs Page
2 of my favorite fighters outside of the UFC, I'll be torn during this fight, just like I was when watching Diaz vs Daley.

He's an alien.

Now here me out.

giphy.webp

This is all the proof I need. This might seem like a dance to the untrained human eye. But what it really is a form of communication. I can translate it for you... what he's really doing here is sending a message... to all the UFC WW fighters. Look at his movement, Sheep. Its clear as day that hes saying "Yall better run, Because MVP is coming".

Okay now jokes aside... onto on to the real conspiracy theory:
Bellator is trying to set up Rory vs MVP, but MVP is planning on going to the UFC.

FACT 1: MVP is the most entertaining, skilled, marketable fighters on the roster.
FACT 2: MVP is on an 8 fight winning streak ... This usually warrants a titleshot. Especially if you're as entertaining as MVP.
FACT 3: It's been revealed that Bellator doesnt want to set up a Mousasi vs Rory MacDonald Next. Even though every MMA fan would watch that.
FACT 4: MVP has ONE more fight left in his contract.
THE MOST IMPORTANT FACT: When you win the belt in Bellator there's a championship clause that says you're contractually not allowed to another MMA organizaton and that your contract gets extended automatically. We've seen it with Eddie Alvarez.

What is happening is Bellator wants to set up Rory vs MVP because they dont want to lose MVP after his next fight. MVP wants to be in the UFC. There's a reason he hasn't taken the title shot or even asked for a title shot. He wants his contract to expire so he can sign with the UFC. This is why they dont want to set up Rory vs Mousasi.

Used to be a big fan of MVP, and I realize that alot of the hate generated towards him is nothing less than apathy because of his skin color.

That said, his unwillingness to challenge himself with better competition has made me lose all interest in watching any of his fights. If he's content crushing cans, I cant be bothered with him.

Used to be a big fan of MVP, and I realize that alot of the hate generated towards him is nothing less than apathy because of his skin color.

That said, his unwillingless to challenge himself with better competition

like I said before. He's can crushing to get to the UFC faster.

He has a bigger picture plan.

giphy.gif

And this is ironic, because I was just talking to @N13 in the OT about these ugly fuckin greys, and their bigger agendas. It seems they are like embryonic humanoids without genetalia or emotions - which would also explain why MVP seems so content to crush cans in Smellator.

He doesn't have bigger asperations, he just wants to front his globalist agenda to the masses at any cost, be it fighting Fernando Gonzalez, be it fighting Abraham Johnson.

It doesn't matter as long as he can get the W and entertain the small minded humans with his comic book kid shit after the fight. The kids love it. MVP loves it.

I don't think he'll be any better than Will Brooks in the UFC.

Also how many fights get added to the contract with the championship clause? Plenty of champs have left, including Brooks

That said, his unwillingness to challenge himself with better competition has made me lose all interest in watching any of his fights. If he's content crushing cans, I cant be bothered with him.

Why do you feel the need to toss in that little racebait? I saw you do it the other day about Usman as well.

The only consistent critique MVP gets is can crushing. Show me other criticisms that are racially charged.

alien-1448452058054.gif

Normally, MVP's schtick would work, but the writing is on the wall now and everybody except for @Sean Long knows. It's why MVP isn't actually a black man, but a fuckin ugly grey. He's even got that narrow shaped kind of head.

It's why he punctured a Cyborg's skull. No regular humanoid could do this. But MVP did it with ease. And now he wants to go to the UFC to further his agenda. Not that he'll beat anybody at 170, they all have better wrestling than him. Hell even Darren Till probably has better wrestling than MVP.

But that's not the point nor was it ever with MVP. It's about putting assholes in seats, doping them up with comic book kid shit, and then transverting them to globablists.

Dana White has steered clear, but for how much longer? That's why he signed a premptive deal with ESPN. Cash out now before it's too late.

Back