Michael Venom Page Conspiracy Theory (UFC related)

like I said before. He's can crushing to get to the UFC faster.

He has a bigger picture plan.
aside the fact that he spent almost 2 years not fighting, but hey

Well I think his best bet is to come to the UFC with an undefeated record while the hype and desire to see him tested is still there. If he takes a legit fight in Bellator and loses to Lima, Koreshkov, Macdonald or Larkin his leverage goes way down in terms of negotiating with the UFC especially if it's his last fight on his Bellator contract. Everyone knows he hasn't faced any top contenders in Bellator, I'm sure Dana White knows this too. If he fights a top contender and loses, his offers from the UFC will not be as big as if he's undefeated with that hype train alive and running. Come on a win over Dave Rickles means nothing, the guy was an unranked lightweight in Bellator that moved up to welterweight.

I'd love to see him fight Lima in his next fight as I think he's more likely to stand with him compared to Rory or Koreshkov, but I think he will end up fighting another can or at best a match up with Paul Daley.

Imagine how MVP vs John Fitch would go? LOL

Well I think his best bet is to come to the UFC with an undefeated record while the hype and desire to see him tested is still there. If he takes a legit fight in Bellator and loses to Lima, Koreshkov, Macdonald or Larkin his leverage goes way down in terms of negotiating with the UFC especially if it's his last fight on his Bellator contract. Everyone knows he hasn't faced any top contenders in Bellator, I'm sure Dana White knows this too. If he fights a top contender and loses, his offers from the UFC will not be as big as if he's undefeated with that hype train alive and running. Come on a win over Dave Rickles means nothing, the guy was an unranked lightweight in Bellator that moved up to welterweight.
GrimActiveGreatwhiteshark-size_restricted.gif

Exactly. MVP is conning Smellator, and Scott Coker is cool with it because of the half-assed publicity they are getting for it. But in the end everybody loses. Imagine if MVP fought Abraham Johnson? Or a grey vs. white fight like MVP vs. GSP at 170. MVP would lose, and his stock would go down, but would it really?

That's the thing, it's how far can the hype train go? MVP will take it straight to the UFC if he can. It's why mark my words, we aren't getting MVP vs. Daley. Because MVP doesn't want to his agenda to be compromised.

THE MOST IMPORTANT FACT: When you win the belt in Bellator there's a championship clause that says you're contractually not allowed to another MMA organizaton and that your contract gets extended automatically. We've seen it with Eddie Alvarez.

What is happening is Bellator wants to set up Rory vs MVP because they dont want to lose MVP after his next fight. MVP wants to be in the UFC. There's a reason he hasn't taken the title shot or even asked for a title shot. He wants his contract to expire so he can sign with the UFC. This is why they dont want to set up Rory vs Mousasi.

MVP would get utterly shown up in the UFC. He might crack top fifteen, but most of the top ten beat him

But he wouldnt fight anyone in the top ten anyway, he would just fight a load of unranked guys like he does in Bellator

hes overrated as fuck

giphy.gif

And this is ironic, because I was just talking to @N13 in the OT about these ugly fuckin greys, and their bigger agendas. It seems they are like embryonic humanoids without genetalia or emotions - which would also explain why MVP seems so content to crush cans in Smellator.

He doesn't have bigger asperations, he just wants to front his globalist agenda to the masses at any cost, be it fighting Fernando Gonzalez, be it fighting Abraham Johnson.

It doesn't matter as long as he can get the W and entertain the small minded humans with his comic book kid shit after the fight. The kids love it. MVP loves it.

Greys are plants.

There are human Grey half breeds. Example: (hard to tell, but if you give them a squirt of Roundup, you'll see the real deal. Water it down and put it in a squirt gun.)

Screen-Shot-2018-05-05-at-10.24.25-PM-730x480.png

Like a Venus Fly Trap, they eat meat, absorb it directly through the skin.

This will help you understand:

Humans are bags of food to the evil ones amongst them.

alien-1448452058054.gif

Normally, MVP's schtick would work, but the writing is on the wall now and everybody except for @Sean Long knows. It's why MVP isn't actually a black man, but a fuckin ugly grey. He's even got that narrow shaped kind of head.

It's why he punctured a Cyborg's skull. No regular humanoid could do this. But MVP did it with ease. And now he wants to go to the UFC to further his agenda. Not that he'll beat anybody at 170, they all have better wrestling than him. Hell even Darren Till probably has better wrestling than MVP.

But that's not the point nor was it ever with MVP. It's about putting assholes in seats, doping them up with comic book kid shit, and then transverting them to globablists.

Dana White has steered clear, but for how much longer? That's why he signed a premptive deal with ESPN. Cash out now before it's too late.

Show me a good pic that emphasizes what you think are the Grey traits.

Tag me when ready. I'll give you my assessment.

Edit: Besides some slight physical advantages, the biggest factor is the telepathy. A grey can read minds of humans and in MMA that means they can detect what the opponent is goingto do in advance. It still happens quickly, but imagine the advantage of t e h "telegraph."

Last edited:
He's an alien.

Now here me out.

giphy.webp

This is all the proof I need. This might seem like a dance to the untrained human eye. But what it really is a form of communication. I can translate it for you... what he's really doing here is sending a message... to all the UFC WW fighters. Look at his movement, Sheep. Its clear as day that hes saying "Yall better run, Because MVP is coming".

Okay now jokes aside... onto on to the real conspiracy theory:
Bellator is trying to set up Rory vs MVP, but MVP is planning on going to the UFC.

FACT 1: MVP is the most entertaining, skilled, marketable fighters on the roster.
FACT 2: MVP is on an 8 fight winning streak ... This usually warrants a titleshot. Especially if you're as entertaining as MVP.
FACT 3: It's been revealed that Bellator doesnt want to set up a Mousasi vs Rory MacDonald Next. Even though every MMA fan would watch that.
FACT 4: MVP has ONE more fight left in his contract.
THE MOST IMPORTANT FACT: When you win the belt in Bellator there's a championship clause that says you're contractually not allowed to another MMA organizaton and that your contract gets
extended automatically. We've seen it with Eddie Alvarez.

What is happening is Bellator wants to set up Rory vs MVP because they dont want to lose MVP after his next fight. MVP wants to be in the UFC. There's a reason he hasn't taken the title shot or even asked for a title shot. He wants his contract to expire so he can sign with the UFC. This is why they dont want to set up Rory vs Mousasi.

why would bellator have him fight rory when there are hundards of cans to keep him fighting instead.

he so overrated.

he's the best can opener in the game right now

enQQ4dO.gif

Just need a tinfoil hat, hang on...

Why do you feel the need to toss in that little racebait? I saw you do it the other day about Usman as well.

The only consistent critique MVP gets is can crushing. Show me other criticisms that are racially charged.

Yes you did see me toss it in for Usman, because it's nothing but blatant racism to accuse him of being boring, but then call GSP and Wonderboy "brilliant tacticians" when their styles are virtually identical (fight safe and cruise to a decision win). As for MVP yes, he's absolutely can crushing, and he's rightfully being called out on it. The same thing that Sage Northcutt is doing, who gets far less criticism.

I'm not a fan of hypocrisy/double standards, and will call it out each and every time it shows up in these forums.

Lmfao this is ridiculous. MVP wants NOTHING to do with the UFC. The reason why he doesn’t want a title shot in Bellator is because he only wants to face guys that he can beat easily. He’s more than happy to stay in Bellator and he’s said it more than a few times. He knows Bellator will milk him and allow him to face cans. The UFC will throw him to the wolves and he doesn’t want that.

alien-1448452058054.gif

Normally, MVP's schtick would work, but the writing is on the wall now and everybody except for @Sean Long knows. It's why MVP isn't actually a black man, but a fuckin ugly grey. He's even got that narrow shaped kind of head.

It's why he punctured a Cyborg's skull. No regular humanoid could do this. But MVP did it with ease. And now he wants to go to the UFC to further his agenda. Not that he'll beat anybody at 170, they all have better wrestling than him. Hell even Darren Till probably has better wrestling than MVP.

But that's not the point nor was it ever with MVP. It's about putting assholes in seats, doping them up with comic book kid shit, and then transverting them to globablists.

Dana White has steered clear, but for how much longer? That's why he signed a premptive deal with ESPN. Cash out now before it's too late.

I think I just "molested them with weirdness."

Sorry. Just a little taste of what happens in the OT behind door #N13.

Yes you did see me toss it in for Usman, because it's nothing but blatant racism to accuse him of being boring, but then call GSP and Wonderboy "brilliant tacticians" when their styles are virtually identical (fight safe and cruise to a decision win). As for MVP yes, he's absolutely can crushing, and he's rightfully being called out on it. The same thing that Sage Northcutt is doing, who gets far less criticism.

I'm not a fan of hypocrisy/double standards, and will call it out each and every time it shows up in these forums.

Sounds a lot like confirmation bias because Wonderboy has been getting ripped hard since the Till fight. Not to mention that GSP is constantly flamed in GOAT discussions for being boring and not finishing his opponents.

Sage Northcutt is 9 years MVP's junior and the consensus here is that the UFC often rushes prospects so him fighting cans is good for career development. It's actually a really bad comparison though because MVP literally crushes cans, whereas Sage has looked like shit numerous times against his opponents and has already lost twice. He barely eeked out a decision in his last fight whereas MVP is straight dominant in victory.

Not a fan of baseless virtue signalling so hopefully next time you can come up with something better.

Sounds a lot like confirmation bias because Wonderboy has been getting ripped hard since the Till fight. Not to mention that GSP is constantly flamed in GOAT discussions for being boring and not finishing his opponents.

Sage Northcutt is 9 years MVP's junior and the consensus here is that the UFC often rushes prospects so him fighting cans is good for career development. It's actually a really bad comparison though because MVP literally crushes cans, whereas Sage has looked like shit numerous times against his opponents and has already lost twice. He barely eeked out a decision in his last fight whereas MVP is straight dominant in victory.

Not a fan of baseless virtue signalling so hopefully next time you can come up with something better.

For all of your subtleties, you still failed to make a solid counter argument. The reason for that is there isn't one. Do you honestly think that you're the first person who knows deep down that the double standard is there, but tries to justify it with the weak argument that "GSP gets lots of hate on here too!" Many of GSP's biggest fans are the same ones who have the nerve to call Usman boring. Those people by the way, are the same people who praised Stipe's "gameplan" for LITERALLY LAYING ON TOP OF NGANNOU for minutes at a time in their championship fight.

Who gets more hate on here for fighting a boring, safe, wrestle based point fighting style? GSP, the guy who won the sherdog GOAT poll not too long ago, or Usman, who is almost universally denigrated ?

I'm going to use that question as a litmus test, to see how honest you are willing to be with yourself.

Back