Michael Venom Page (MMA FIGHTER) Pro Boxing Debut 20/10/2017

I love mvp. Hes a can crusher. But he is great at it.

I hate that overboard showboating. Dancing around while looking for single shots. His last MMA fight was awful. We will see what kind of competition he fights in the future. Hopefully someone a little better than this.

Showboating against a bum that was brought in to lose is not that impressive. Nice finish but this was a nothing fight and he won't get to continue like that if they ever let him fight anyone half capable

I really like him as a fighter, just not a boxer. He needs to stay in mma and Daley needs to meet him in the cage; would be a fckin great fight

Took him 3 rounds to stop a 2-12 guy who'd been knocked out 6 times already. Nothing to get too excited over.

Took him 3 rounds to stop a 2-12 guy who'd been knocked out 6 times already. Nothing to get too excited over.

Yes.

But it's his debut. What more can we expect.

I love watching this dude fight. Very entertaining and thus far undefeated which is surprising considering how much he leaves himself open - that will come and bite him in the ass one day like Silva-Weidman 1. However in the mean time I think he is like 8-0 in Bellator? Which is pretty impressive but sure aint no 8-0 UFC run.

I do hope we get to see him fight in the UFC one day and his style continues to give him success. Anderson Silva had a lot of success with his mind games/showboating style which was very mild when compared with the shit MVP does.

RealExcellentAnnashummingbird.gif

Yes.

But it's his debut. What more can we expect.

I love watching this dude fight. Very entertaining and thus far undefeated which is surprising considering how much he leaves himself open - that will come and bite him in the ass one day like Silva-Weidman 1. However in the mean time I think he is like 8-0 in Bellator? Which is pretty impressive but sure aint no 8-0 UFC run.

I do hope we get to see him fight in the UFC one day and his style continues to give him success. Anderson Silva had a lot of success with his mind games/showboating style which was very mild when compared with the shit MVP does.

RealExcellentAnnashummingbird.gif

He's fought nobodies in both sports. Seems that if he's starting vs 2-12 type fighters when he's already 30 years old and is still fighting in MMA, they aren't planning on ever putting him in with anyone half decent in boxing.

He's fought nobodies in both sports. Seems that if he's starting vs 2-12 type fighters when he's already 30 years old and is still fighting in MMA, they aren't planning on ever putting him in with anyone half decent in boxing.

His best bet is to become a tomato can himself. Like Nam Phan out there jobbing in prelims.

He won't last long all that playing around against a nobody looks stupid and when he fights someone decent he will get put to sleep bad. They will just feint him making him move his head right into their punches and put his to sleep.

cotto-1.gif

What level do you figure Michael Venom Page is at boxing?

what's up with all the criticism everytime somebody tries something? Could you gaurenteed stop that guy within the first 10 seconds or even the first round? Could even every other highly ranked boxer stop that guy in round one gaurenteed? Cuz the "TBE" just recently dropped round/s to a guy debuting....and I'd even say there are plenty of low ranked guys that could go 2 plus rounds with that guy. Doesn't really mean much now does it?

cant believe his signature hands down/right cross worked in pro boxing

What level do you figure Michael Venom Page is at boxing?
Newcomer

Hes going to need to step up in competition to be considered an actual prospect.

Honestly I watched his fight in full today. Hes quick and has good reflexes. But unless hes the second coming of Roy Jones ( not likely) hes going to need to adjust. His hands are way to low. His feints are kinda goofy tbh. Its like
he feints just to do them not to actually set anything up.

I think if he fought even a journeyman he would likely lose right now.

Maybe he can adjust though

He won't last long all that playing around against a nobody looks stupid and when he fights someone decent he will get put to sleep bad. They will just feint him making him move his head right into their punches and put his to sleep.

cotto-1.gif
Pretty much. What was weird to me about him was he has so much wasted movement. Its just not a recipe for success

Back