Michael Wolff Kicked off of Morning Joe

Lol @ the idea that this wasn't scripted. Mika demonstrates, on a daily basis, that she struggles to grasp what's happening in her current environment, much less understands words that are used by adults. Good for the producers- trying to make people believe she's competent.

Lol @ the idea that this wasn't scripted. Mika demonstrates, on a daily basis, that she struggles to grasp what's happening in her current environment, much less understands words that are used by adults. Good for the producers- trying to make people believe she's competent.
{<huh}

Lol I wonder what it’s like to be so partisan and uninformed on everything. I’m going to try it for a day. Just be wrong and ignorant on everything

Gee, who'd have thought this tabloid journalist was full of shit?

Shame on anyone who lent this Dr. Evil looking motherfucker any credibility.

It's time for you to get the fuck out weirdo

th

I don't mind watching Morning Joe well getting ready for work but that was just hilarious this morning..

She was just basically trying to get him to admit that he wrote about the Don getting serviced by this girl on the reg..

Of course he's not gonna admit it on live TV .. basically " I implied it, I didn't say"

And she raged.. mad that he wouldn't agree, so she white knighted the girl and #metooed him off air..

Was good times..

How does Trump handle this, does he retweet it, who does he hate more? Mika just helped discredit a book he wanted to kill.

“Little Work Done” Mika and Michael Sheep talking about a book (on a show I don’t watch anymore, trust me) I don’t think they’ve read a book in their lives. SAD!

I don't care about either of these people. Morning Joe is terrible.

I have little doubt that most of F&F was reported in good faith by Wolff.

So the guy wrote an unflattering book about Trump, whom they hate so much. What they so mad about?

He doesn't claim he knows, nor does he pretend the evidence doesn't exist just to please other people. That's the right attitude.

It’s basically a national enquirer book. Morning joe kinda sucks. Two sucky thing collided for sucktitude. Wonder if he’s dodging saying for sure because that could be libel or something to that nature.

Gee, who'd have thought this tabloid journalist was full of shit?

Shame on anyone who lent this Dr. Evil looking motherfucker any credibility.
Is there proof that he's not just a Fred Armisen character?

Edit: Shit. I had no idea Fred actually played him on SNL.

So the guy wrote an unflattering book about Trump, whom they hate so much. What they so mad about?

He doesn't claim he knows, nor does he pretend the evidence doesn't exist just to please other people. That's the right attitude.

In that video “get Trump” went toe to toe with “#metoo”. The latter won.

Low rated show on a failing network. Sad!

How does Trump handle this, does he retweet it, who does he hate more? Mika just helped discredit a book he wanted to kill.
"Michael Wolf and his fake book just got thrown off of a 3rd rate show like he deserved. Even that bimbo Mika saw through him. Sad."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back