Michael Wolff Kicked off of Morning Joe

The Wall Street Journal op-ed page nailed this a day after the book was published; forecasting that the book was a "gift" to Trump and his allies because it was riddled with hack journalism.
Mika kicks ‘Fire and Fury’ author off ‘Morning Joe’

Good for Mika and Joe not tolerating this sensationalist yellow-tinged crap.
He said in a later tweet, that prior to the interview, Mika and Joe were totally into gossiping about who Trump was cheating with. So the on-air umbrage from Mika sounds like holier than thou signalling.

I don't actually believe Haley , or anyone else, is having an affair with Trump.

Last edited:
A joke getting booted from a joke show . They deserve each other I suppose.

But yeah fuck Michael Wolff. He's a human snake.

He said in a later tweet, that prior to the interview, Mika and Joe were totally into gossiping about who Trump was cheating with. So the on-air umbrage from Mika sounds like holier than thou signalling.

I don't actually believe Haley , or anyone else, is having an affair with Trump.
And you believed him? Have you learned nothing?

Besides, that's a pitiful attempt at a riposte even if true. Considering how personal Trump has made things with them, I'm not surprised Mike and Joe would enjoy water cooler gossip about him, but that's entirely different from discussing such allegations seriously when the cameras come on; that's when it's time to put on your professional journalist hat, and get to work.
Lol @ the idea that this wasn't scripted. Mika demonstrates, on a daily basis, that she struggles to grasp what's happening in her current environment, much less understands words that are used by adults. Good for the producers- trying to make people believe she's competent.
Jesus Christ: literally a clause contained in a sentence of half-broken English.

Pot meet kettle.

Last edited:
trump getting his enemies to turn on each other and praise him in the process .. unbelievable lol

And you believed him? Have you learned nothing?

Besides, that's a pitiful attempt at a riposte even if true. Considering how personal Trump has made things with them, I'm not surprised Mike and Joe would enjoy water cooler gossip about him, but that's entirely different from discussing such allegations seriously when the cameras come on; that's when it's time to put on your professional journalist hat, and get to work.

Jesus Christ: literally a clause contained in a sentence of half-broken English.

Pot meet kettle.
I don't believe everything Wolff said but at the same time I don't dismiss his book out of hand either. He does seem to be right about Bannon. Because Bannon never disputed what Wolff said, and only later tried to weasel his way out by saying he didn't mean Donald Jnr, but Trump wasn't buying it.

I don't disgree that Wolff does come off as slimy and like I said I am not buying his affair allegations, but I am not throwing the book out with the bath water either.

I don't believe everything Wolff said but at the same time I don't dismiss his book out of hand either. He does seem to be right about Bannon. Because Bannon never disputed what Wolff said, and only later tried to weasel his way out by saying he didn't mean Donald Jnr, but Trump wasn't buying it.

I don't disgree that Wolff does come off as slimy and like I said I am not buying his affair allegations, but I am not throwing the book out with the bath water either.
Wouldn't it be nice if there was some moderating intellect to sort the bullshit from the facts? To vet it all?

I had always been of the mind this was the job of authors/editors/journalists.

Mika cuts him off and says we are done and goes to break

Why does this guy look like Mike Myers the guy who played Austin Powers in full old man make up?

Im waiting for him to say Got em! Im really Mike Myers
oscar-video-starring-mike-myers.jpg

Sometimes your daily dose of entertainment arrive when you're least expect it.

Goes to show what a idiot Bill Maher is, even msm has more integrity than him.
Wonder how many wonder bread posters on SD drooled over the Maher interview.
How absolutely pathetic can people get?

In fairness to Maher, it wasn't just him giving this clown the spotlight, and lending credibility to his shitty book for idiots. The entire Liberal MSM was sucking on this guy's knob, and not questioning a goddamn thing in his book. It was all reported on and presented as fact, from an insider with unquestionable credibility and character. Even going so far, to defend his disclaimer right at the start of book, essentially saying "Oh' and by the way, this book is bullshit, and can't be verified." Shit, in Wolff's defense, he basically told these retards it was bullshit right on the first page, and they still fell over themselves to report on it's "findings".

Oh', but now he attacked a woman, so they don't like him anymore.

Here is a quote from Mikka

“I’m going to go as far as to say, you might be having a fun time playing a little game dancing around this, but you’re slurring a woman,” Brzezinski told Wolff before abruptly ending the interview. “It’s disgraceful.”

What the eff does it matter that she is a woman? Mikka should have just said : you are slurring an innocent person.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mika-brzensiski-shuts-down-michael-131002127.html

Are you new to liberalism?

Back