Michal Andryszak

Gerald Ford

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Watching the UFC Heavyweight division slowly deteriorate over the years with all the old talent retiring or leaving I wonder why we don’t see greater talent being pulled in to fill the void, I don’t want to completely discredit that entire top 10 but it looks like the scouting could be better.

Watching the UFC Heavyweight division slowly deteriorate over the years with all the old talent retiring or leaving I wonder why we don’t see greater talent being pulled in to fill the void, I don’t want to completely discredit that entire top 10 but it looks like the scouting could be better.

There's ebbs and flows in everything, including MMA.

The current HW Division is actually quite diverse.

You've got a potential GOAT in Miocic, Ngannou who will continue to terrorize the division, and continue to improve his game, Overeem who is ALWAYS a draw, Werdum has to have at least one championship run left in him, and Cain who is lurking in the shadows and always a threat to anyone. All these fighters are battle-tested, and paving the way for future contenders like Blaydes, Volkov, and dare I say Derrick Lewis.

I don’t see Lewis or blaydes making it to the belt, reem and Werdum are on their way out and we shall see how Cain comes back

Michal looks good, but he's still very fragile; 3 sub-minute KO losses aren't a good thing.

“Polish Car Bomb” Michal Duffee.

His chin and defence just aren’t where they need to be for a high level HW.

Also USADA would have a field day with the KSW roster.

aldo.gif

There's ebbs and flows in everything, including MMA.

The current HW Division is actually quite diverse.

You've got a potential GOAT in Miocic, Ngannou who will continue to terrorize the division, and continue to improve his game, Overeem who is ALWAYS a draw, Werdum has to have at least one championship run left in him, and Cain who is lurking in the shadows and always a threat to anyone. All these fighters are battle-tested, and paving the way for future contenders like Blaydes, Volkov, and dare I say Derrick Lewis.

Don't forget hot prospects Bigfoot and Travis Browne!

Edit: also young up and comer Stephan Struve!

Good thread. He's 25 with lots of experience already. He would be definitely a great addition to HW, but the problem is KSW is paying their fighters reasonably good. Not everybody is searching for UFC's fame where you can fight two times a year on 12/12k contract.

Back