Mick Foley is trying to get Cris Cyborg in the WWE.

200.gif

would the wwe fans care about cyborg vs ronda tho
its not like ronda has all the training she needs and there's more excting people she could wrestle who dont also need to be trained

Not as silly as it is now, not even close.

Internet is faster now and making them is much easier, but I do remember plenty of gif responses back in the good ole days, especially in nerdy forums <Gordonhat>

So is cyborg going to go the chyna route and get s bunch of surgeries to try and look female?

Honda will leave the WWE and go back to moderating the pokemon subs. It's safer there until I hit her pikachu with a rock slide using Golem

Well based on history it's probably Cyborg who's going to end up in NXT or some other b-league.

<21>

poor ronda

she'll cry again if she hears about this

cyborg would be good

I hope Cyborg breaks kayfabe and legit beats the fuck out of her

It's not her fault but WWE continuing to call her "the baddest woman on the planet" is so cringy, made worse by the fact the last time she tried real fighting she was smashed

anyone else betting that Ronda immediately calls Vince when she reads/hears this and worms out of it?

If WWE does take Cris Cyborg, just get rid of the womens featherweight division altogether.

Trying to fake pro-wrestle is riskier for Cyborg than real fighting against any woman on the planet.

Back