Mick Foley is trying to get Cris Cyborg in the WWE.

This will never happen. Cyborg can barely speak English. She wouldn't be marketable to a wrestling crowd at all, unless it was handled like Zeus/Hulk Hogan after that bad 90s movie, where you build her up as a big one-shot villain, who Rousey ultimately overcomes. Couldn't see Cyborg agreeing to those terms. Plus the two of them really don't like each other, so I couldn't imagine them working well together in a wrestling match.

Ronda’s ego wouldn’t be able to handle another MMA star (one who is arguably miles better than her in MMA) to come over and take some shine away from her in WWE.

I’m sure Ronda tries her best to block Cyborg from signing with the WWE.

If it does happen... Vince and company will set the fight storyline so Ronda wins the match but I have a feeling that her bitchy, bitter attitude will make Cyborg beat the fuck out of her backstage.

Which would be hilarious on so many levels.

Would love to see it. Fantasy WWE is the only way Ronda was ever beating CyGoat. I hope Ronda pisses Cyborg off backstage and she gets a Magana beat down. I still lol at all the retards that thought Ronda was better than Cyborg. <Oku02>

Won't happen tho. Ronda probably went straight to the phone shaking with fear trying to convince Vince if he does she is walking out. The fear is strong in Ronda lol.

Cyborg would go off-script and beat the crap out of Rhonda.
<{jackyeah}>

Cyborg should stick to fighting in the UFC.

This will never happen. Cyborg can barely speak English. She wouldn't be marketable to a wrestling crowd at all, unless it was handled like Zeus/Hulk Hogan after that bad 90s movie, where you build her up as a big one-shot villain, who Rousey ultimately overcomes. Couldn't see Cyborg agreeing to those terms. Plus the two of them really don't like each other, so I couldn't imagine them working well together in a wrestling match.
Chyna couldn't either but they made that work. She is Chinese and couldn't speak much English so they gave her lessons. She also learnt Portuguese when she became Eddie Guerrero's mamacita. If Chyna can learn 3, Cyborg can learn 2.

Cyborg won't go unless they have a stable of elderly, bingo parlor women half her size that she can crush. I wish Chyna was still alive and active for Cybro.

I can't see this happening. We all know how Ronda is and how she is trying to put her MMA career behind her. I'd imagine the last face she would want to see is Cyborg.

I honestly think that might be the best thing for Cyborg's career. Her division is trash. She's going to run out of people to fight. Might as well make a milli in fake fighting. Plus, no drug testing so she gets to enjoy all her favorite juices.

Cyborg needs to keep fighting in UFC, she's the best in her class, why go do fake BS?

Back