June

MOST PLAYED GAMES
  1. DESTINY 2
  2. DISHONORED 2
  3. DISHONORED DEFINITIVE EDITION
  4. HALO: THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION
  5. THE ORANGE BOX
TOTAL HOURS PLAYED : 565

Damn... I didn't think I played that much but I know I put in some serious hours once Destiny 2 launched. Guess I like FPS games. LMAO

MOST PLAYED GAMES
  1. DESTINY 2
  2. DISHONORED 2
  3. DISHONORED DEFINITIVE EDITION
  4. HALO: THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION
  5. THE ORANGE BOX
TOTAL HOURS PLAYED : 565

Damn... I didn't think I played that much but I know I put in some serious hours once Destiny 2 launched. Guess I like FPS games. LMAO
my TOTAL HOURS PLAYED. 1221

I think they don't include 360 games in the gamer score though or are little behind, that total number is about 10k off from where I'm at for lifetime.

Last edited:
My top 5 games:

1. FALLOUT 3
  2. FALLOUT: NEW VEGAS
  3. DRAGON AGE™: INQUISITION
  4. FAR CRY® 4
  5. MASS EFFECT™: ANDROMEDA

45,804 gamerscore in 2017... but I'm at 66k total now, and they say like 54k life to date.

Top 1% in gamerscore for my region and top 4% with 1242 hours played.

the real question is, has anyone spent more time playing video games than not playing video games. Because at that point, which is the real world?

Top games:

GTA V
Destiny 2
BF 1
BF 4
ME: Andromeda

115 Achievements

736 Hours played (JESUS FUCK)
Region average is 219

Fucking stab me holy shit.

Top 9% for Gamerscore in my Region, Top 13% for Achievements and top 10% for hours played.

The hours played stuns me though I know I have left my Xbox on in game sometimes.

the real question is, has anyone spent more time playing video games than not playing video games. Because at that point, which is the real world?
I don't know man, I did some math and I think my hours translated to 51 days total.. or 16 percent of year. That's a lot when I put it into perspective. I never used to play that much either, but I guess I've just been bored lately. I used to only play RDR and GTA for years, then added FO4 when that came out and it was all down hill from there. My gamerscore in August of 2016 or whenever Skyrim Remaster came out was 2800.. now it's 66,000. Granted I've been playing every easy cheevo game under the sun to run up my gamerscore.. but shit.

Oh well, I'm just making up for lost time playing all the good games that came out over the past six or seven years that I didn't play because I didn't have time and using what time I had only to play GTA and RDR online.

When I move away in April, I'm sure my gaming time is going to drop quite a bit again.

821 Hours

1. NHL 17
2. GTA V
3. Stern Pinball Arcade
4. NHL 16
5. Pinball Arcade

Top games:

GTA V
Destiny 2
BF 1
BF 4
ME: Andromeda

115 Achievements

736 Hours played (JESUS FUCK)
Region average is 219

Fucking stab me holy shit.

Top 9% for Gamerscore in my Region, Top 13% for Achievements and top 10% for hours played.

The hours played stuns me though I know I have left my Xbox on in game sometimes.
That throws me off but I don’t think they count that. Games like Bethesda games and Rocksmith seem to count Xbox sleep time but I have a feeling Microsoft doesn’t.

That throws me off but I don’t think they count that. Games like Bethesda games and Rocksmith seem to count Xbox sleep time but I have a feeling Microsoft doesn’t.
I need a girlfriend. Jesus fuck...

Top 5 Games:

Mass Effect: Andromeda
NCAA Football 14
Madden 17
The Division
Gears of War 4

351 hours in Action-Adventure
310 in Sports
65 in Shooters

745 total hours played

Top 5 Games.

1. Grand Theft Auto V
2. Magic Duels Origins
3. Forza Horizon 3
4. Mass Effect: Andromeda
5. Final Fantasy XV

Player Type Ace

Hours played by genre
695 in Action-adventure
254 in Strategy (wtf? I guess Magic?)
232 in Sports (uhhh Forza I guess??)

Achievement score 14935 by date to 10.31. 563 total achievements. Otherwise this would be a lot higher.

Most played month is July.

I am in the top 1% for gamerscore and achievements. Top 3% for hours played.

1324 hours played total.

Last edited:
I think they don't include 360 games in the gamer score though or are little behind, that total number is about 10k off from where I'm at for lifetime.

The cutoff date is October 31st. My current Gamerscore is almost 110k at the moment and I have played a shit ton of Wildlands and DOOM so they might have made my top 5. My gamerscore on my stats only says 103,445.

Top 5 Games:

Mass Effect: Andromeda
NCAA Football 14
Madden 17
The Division
Gears of War 4

351 hours in Action-Adventure
310 in Sports
65 in Shooters

745 total hours played

Props for still sticking by with the Division man.

Props for still sticking by with the Division man.

Hahaha it's because I'm too lazy to go back to Destiny 2. I don't feel like grinding again. The game acutally isn't that bad now.

The cutoff date is October 31st. My current Gamerscore is almost 110k at the moment and I have played a shit ton of Wildlands and DOOM so they might have made my top 5. My gamerscore on my stats only says 103,445.
That makes sense then

Back