Mid-air Collusion (Mueller Thread v. 19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strzok was biased, it's just weird how people believe that if an Agent/Cop is biased that suddenly means they're unable to perform their job within the confines of the law.

Newsflash, for the most part cops don't like criminals and are biased against them. You think cops aren't biased against the murderers and drug dealers they pursue on a daily basis?

It’s funny but say a police force arrests more black people than white and the police chief is openly racist and people from the right fall all over themselves trying to claim it’s not racism but blacks are just more likely than whites to get caught doing bad shit because they are mentally inferior.

It’s funny but say a police force arrests more black people than white and the police chief is openly racist and people from the right fall all over themselves trying to claim it’s not racism but blacks are just more likely than whites to get caught doing bad shit because they are mentally inferior.
lol they defended Mark Furman when it came to OJ Simpson, and Mark Furman had even admitted to planting evidence against blacks.....but Fox News still hired him.

Is there any doubt trump has an enemies list? Especially anyone who questions him on russia and flynn?

Is there any doubt trump has an enemies list? Especially anyone who questions him on russia and flynn?

And it creates the world's most transparent trap to try and catch these immoral deep state thugs discussing sensitive security information without having the clearance to do so

I am curious if there are any Fox analysts that still have security clearance? I don’t even know if they have anyone in their camp that was ever in a position to hold one.

... because of course he does.
Most presidents probably keep a casual list but I can easily believe Trump is the most serious about his since Milhouse.

I am curious if there are any Fox analysts that still have security clearance? I don’t even know if they have anyone in their camp that was ever in a position to hold one.
Idk, does it require a clearance to have dinner with the POTUS in the WH?

Tho

Those people no longer work for the government. Why should they maintain a clearance?

Seriously, if I were POTUS I'd have three very simplistic lists:
"People who say mean things about me",
"People who say nice things about me", and
"People who keep switching it up".

Just to keep a kind of memory aid, you deal with so many people and organizations and such

Tho

Those people no longer work for the government. Why should they maintain a clearance?
Then why didn't he revoke everyone's? Why does Michael Flynn still have one?

Then why didn't he revoke everyone's? Why does Michael Flynn still have one?
He shouldn't, but that's not an answer to my question.

I can't believe this actually has to be explained. My god.

Tho

No that is the wrong way to think about it.

Clearances go away in two stages. They become inactive when you stop working for the government, and they expire some time after that (typically they are good for 15/10/5 years depending on the clearance). It is relatively easy to activate a clearance that has not expired. It is very expensive and time-and-resource intensive to get a clearance again after expiration (and that area of government has been way overworked and understaffed as long as I've known).

Trump seems to be suggesting that, out of spite for a lack of fealty, he's going to revoke clearances, which will make it more difficult (or impossible) for those people to get jobs in areas where they are qualified, and also seems to be suggesting that he will disallow them from getting clearances at all while he is President.

Because they can still be involved in active cases, situations, and actions they were taking part in?
There are limited "need to know" clearances for those circumstances.

The whole "he should have recused himself because he was biased" bit is never brought up when FBI agents are cutting corners and supsending civil rights when they're trying to catch Muslims.

lmao, why does trump still have one then?

All of these people work for the President. I can't believe this has to be explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back