Rumored Miesha Tate sigining with ONE championship

Has anyone posted that the UFC is Dying yet? If not, let me be the first to say:

UFC IS DYIN', SHERBROS!
<30><31>

One FC is a sinking ship that just got money injected from foreign investors. She is good for a couple years and she is smart so she will get a different job later. I am wondering if this kills her UFC announcing gig though

Wow, such a clever argument. I think that you don't know that every mafioso ends up either in jail or in graveyard.
Well, yeah. As does every baker, politician, basketball player, construction worker, teacher, cashier, dietitian, mortician, lawyer, doctor, surgeon, paleontologist, historian, nurse, massage therapist, factory worker, coal miner, oil driller, roofer, landscaper, accountant, news anchor, uber driver, mailman, chef, waitress, baseball player, archaeologist, busboy, therapist, salesman, financial advisor and Sherdog poster.

Also it's "in a graveyard." English is weird, indefinite articles and things like that.

EkMbFMz.jpg

In some capacity......could be a commentator

Hopefully she's training

Well, yeah. As does every baker, politician, basketball player, construction worker, teacher, cashier, dietitian, mortician, lawyer, doctor, surgeon, paleontologist, historian, nurse, massage therapist, factory worker, coal miner, oil driller, roofer, landscaper, accountant, news anchor, uber driver, mailman, chef, waitress, baseball player, archaeologist, busboy, therapist, salesman, financial advisor and Sherdog poster.

Yes, all these people get murdered in the end...

<Huh2>

Yes, all these people get murdered in the end...

<Huh2>

You said end up in a graveyard. Even Jewish Mausoleums are in graveyards.

You said nothing about getting murdered. You can't just change your argument halfway through a debate. You're flopping over all the flips. Get your shit together man, you're slipping out here.

You said end up in a graveyard. Even Jewish Mausoleums are in graveyards.

You said nothing about getting murdered. You can't just change your argument halfway through a debate. You're flopping over all the flips. Get your shit together man, you're slipping out here.

And you are just trolling at this point, kiddo. Or maybe you just don't know what i've meant by saying that. But that would indicate severe cognitive impairment on your part.

Either way, piss off. Eot.

soooooo how soon before one files bankruptcy and is taken to court for unpaid contracts?

I would prefer she sign with Brazzers, but whatevs.

Tell me again how she’s not a cheater when even her child is not even from a latino father...

View attachment 468123

(She looks sooooo much like Johnny ...)

She’s a big joke...

I get it, you’re a fanboy who dreams with her and idolize her; go on and be free; you can do whatever you want and idolize whoever you want.

1. You seem obsessed.
2.Definitely a weirdo.
3. Skin tone does not equal ethnicity. Here's Alexa Grasso, who could pass for white, but in actuality is Mexican:

with her very "Mexican looking" dad:

4. Brian, is that? Is that why you seem so angry?

No. I think she talks s lot of smack. And involves hersfelf too much withbsitustions. Like cerrone v perry.

Well, she has/had business with Cerrone; and i’m not talking only for their mutual management...

1. You seem obsessed.
2.Definitely a weirdo.
3. Skin tone does not equal ethnicity. Here's Alexa Grasso, who could pass for white, but in actuality is Mexican:

with her very "Mexican looking" dad:

4. Brian, is that? Is that why you seem so angry?

IDC about Alexa’s ethnicity; and don’t get why your brought her here...
I’m saying Jonathan Núñez is not the father and would never be the father of such a light skinned and blue eyes kid. Period.

If anyone is blind enough to not get this, not my problem. (In every case it would be Nuñez’s problem)

Btw, why are you so worried about what I think? Lol
<{vega}>

Last edited:
IDC about Alexa’s ethnicity; and don’t get why your brought her here...
I’m saying Jonathan Núñez is not the father and would never be the father of such a light skinned and blue eyes kid. Period.

If anyone is blind enough to not get this, not my problem. (In every case it would be Nuñez’s problem)

Btw, why are you so worried about what I think? Lol
<{vega}>

Look into something called recessive genes. It might help educate you.

how did you like Quintet?

sounded like a cool idea when Eddie was explaining it

but then I forgot to watch- is it worth a look?

I watched Quintet 2, it was pretty cool. It's like a combination of king of the mat from wrestling but with submisison grappling, the rule set is cool and makes them have to strategize what order they grapple in.

Back