Rumored Miesha Tate sigining with ONE championship

I guess she remembered a DNB includes mothers.

Well, she has/had business with Cerrone; and i’m not talking only for their mutual management...
High resolution videos with good angles, lighting, and focus, or it never happened.

Look into something called recessive genes. It might help educate you.

I’m educated enough. I know more than you ever know about the subject. I might be a geneticist for what you know... (actually not but I’m a doctor, don’t you to explain me shit)
Receive genes only appears on eyes and hair color for what we could see; then there’s other issues from vision problems to cancer; DO YOUR RESEARCH.

But not the skin tone from a race; in every case you inherit the darker skin tone; NOT THE LIGHTER; again: DO YOUR RESEARCH...

I’m educated enough. I know more than you ever know about the subject. I might be a geneticist for what you know... (actually not but I’m a doctor, don’t you to explain me shit)
Receive genes only appears on eyes and hair color for what we could see; then there’s other issues from vision problems to cancer; DO YOUR RESEARCH.

But not the skin tone from a race; in every case you inherit the darker skin tone; NOT THE LIGHTER; again: DO YOUR RESEARCH...

"Receive genes"?

Not only you're not a doctor, ot a geneticist - you haven't even finished high school.
You're absolutely clueless in regards, and you haven't done any research in your whole life.

Crawl back to the hole you came from, kid. With your infantile and disrespectful accusations of fighters. Thank you.

"Receive genes"?

Not only you're not a doctor, ot a geneticist - you haven't even finished high school.
You're absolutely clueless in regards, and you haven't done any research in your whole life.

Crawl back to the hole you came from, kid. With your infantile and disrespectful accusations of fighters. Thank you.
:eek::eek::eek:
<mma1>
Omg my cellphone autocorrect it! Oh the horror and tragedy! I’m condemned to the avern!!!!

you’re pathetic...

:eek::eek::eek:
<mma1>
Omg my cellphone autocorrect it! Oh the horror and tragedy! I’m condemned to the avern!!!!

you’re pathetic...

You, a miserable, sad liar that pretends to be a physician jist to make up a diagusting rumour about Miesha Tate, call ME pathetic?

That's funny

This thread got pretty ugly

I honestly never would've believed someone would make up such disgusting stuff about Miesha...

I understand there are some mysoginist bitter incels on this forum, but with Miesha they took it to the whole new level...

Per the Evolve MMA instagram, apparently Miesha's also going to be part of their coaching staff

I guess at this point it's not surprising. I wonder how much they are paying her all in. Her contemporaries must be kicking themselves esp if her package includes paying for her kid's education

Conflict of interest, biasness, bullshit org yada yada yada

Per the Evolve MMA instagram, apparently Miesha's also going to be part of their coaching staff

I guess at this point it's not surprising. I wonder how much they are paying her all in. Her contemporaries must be kicking themselves esp if her package includes paying for her kid's education

Conflict of interest, biasness, bullshit org yada yada yada

If only conflict of interest between ONE and Evolve was the only shady aspect of Chatri's business ...<45>

And btw kindergarten at the American school here in Singapore is $40k/year so yes that would be a massive perk <Eek2.0>

And btw kindergarten at the American school here in Singapore is $40k/year so yes that would be a massive perk Eek2.0

Holy crapamoly.
What for?? Do they teach infants differential equations or something?
At least do they have cameras so you can watch the kid on an app?

If only conflict of interest between ONE and Evolve was the only shady aspect of Chatri's business ...<45>

And btw kindergarten at the American school here in Singapore is $40k/year so yes that would be a massive perk <Eek2.0>

Yeah. The Singaporean cost of living isn't low esp with kids. I wonder if they also have insurance etc otherwise they will be paying through their noses. Assume Chatri will be covering their rent. I'm not 100% but i believe they will also both be double taxed on their income as well (though not sure if Meisha knows this lol).

On the bright side, it almost guarantees job security for her husband. He's gonna be the Artem of OneFc.

Holy crapamoly.
What for?? Do they teach infants differential equations or something?
At least do they have cameras so you can watch the kid on an app?
It's like going to a British prep school in the US or something. Costs are gonna be high. The difference is that most of these kids are from expat families living in Singapore on sexy corporate packages and not usually MMA fighters.

Chatri's gotta be covering a shitload of Meisha's costs so she better play ball with him lol

It's like going to a British prep school in the US or something. Costs are gonna be high. The difference is that most of these kids are from expat families living in Singapore on sexy corporate packages and not usually MMA fighters.

Chatri's gotta be covering a shitload of Meisha's costs so she better play ball with him lol

And I'm pretty sure that teachers and educators in schools/kindergartens get shitty salary...

And I'm pretty sure that teachers and educators in schools/kindergartens get shitty salary...
Well from their history it seems that Chatri protects his ex-UFC "employees" so Meisha should be ok

Evolve's instructor team also gets paid good money although its a bit of a revolving door

All things considered, its a great deal for a retired WMMA fighter with not much market value left other than being hotter than average

Holly and Cyborg can only dream of getting something similar from Dana

Well from their history it seems that Chatri protects his ex-UFC "employees" so Meisha should be ok

Evolve's instructor team also gets paid good money although its a bit of a revolving door

All things considered, its a great deal for a retired WMMA fighter with not much market value left other than being hotter than average

Holly and Cyborg can only dream of getting something similar from Dana

Hehe not something I was talking about but that's OK. I'm sure Miesha will get that Franklin money...

Back