Might have a Crush on my Friend

They all friendzoned you, gotcha. No one here believes for a second that it's platonic because of your decision.

I only skimmed through the rest of your diary entry and now I'm wondering if you're a dude at all. Holy shit, only women ramble on about this kind of horseshit without getting to the point. And you've done this for several threads.

You seem more self-deprecating and passive than the average Mayberrian.

It is.
I am.
Good. At least I'm not channeling inceldom and filled with hatred.

Here in lies the problem. If you want to maintain a strong friendship can you do it by also trying to create distance and worrying about things getting too couply?

If you want to maintain the friendship I would say just keep doing whatever you've been doing. If things develop beyond that you might end up damaging the friendship more trying to block it rather than letting things run their course.
Good point. You know, I'll probably do that.

Fart I front of her.
Way ahead of you buddy. We stayed in a cheap dingy hostel together with a bunch of other people who are dirty and tired from traveling for months. At that point people stop giving a shit. I saw her and other chicks walk around in brahs. There are no separate bathrooms for men and women. People stop being shy about pissing or shitting in the vicinity of others. I definitely farted in front of her more than once.

It is.
I am.
Hatred? Probably not.

Incel? Definitely.

A theme of your threads/posts, besides the "hey guys, remember I'm short and asian, isn't that funny?" is that you never get laid.

Hatred? Probably not.

Incel? Definitely.

A theme of your threads/posts, besides the "hey guys, remember I'm short and asian, isn't that funny?" is that you never get laid.

You forgot pigeon eating. I'm trying to add some diversity to my shtick although this is a definite regression.

You forgot pigeon eating. I'm trying to add some diversity to my shtick although this is a definite regression.
Oh jeez, I forgot about that pigeon shit. That was the first time you got noticed in this forum and you haven't been able to let go of it since

Men and women can't actually be friends kid.
The part about you crushing on this girl is the normal part. Befriending a bunch of chicks with no intention to smash is the awkward part. Your generation is all kinds of fucked up with that type of stuff. That's why dating is impossible for guys your age these days. Look, Even beta males with no hope of smashing their female friends still secretly want to smash regardless of what they say or even may believe.

This is what you need to do. Man the fuck up, and make a move. Quit crying about this type of shit on an MMA forum as well. You deserve all the smoke your getting. Now take the shrink wrap off that hog and go to work son!

It is.
I am.

Good point. You know, I'll probably do that.

Way ahead of you buddy. We stayed in a cheap dingy hostel together with a bunch of other people who are dirty and tired from traveling for months. At that point people stop giving a shit. I saw her and other chicks walk around in brahs. There are no separate bathrooms for men and women. People stop being shy about pissing or shitting in the vicinity of others. I definitely farted in front of her more than once.
Well then proceed with the relationship initiation. You know you can fart in front of her and that is a big trust thing. However once you hook up if she does not swallow abort the mission. A woman that does not swallow is a woman not worth keeping.

You'd guys would tell me to bang my mom if I made a thread about her.

Pics ?

You seem to be doing okay without our advice though ?

You're allowed to have female friends that you really enjoy hanging out with and want to hear from.

I think you should have a Frank conversation with her about possibilities and go from there. Might be wife material

Also, poetry? Yo, I love poetry!

I think you should have a Frank conversation with her about possibilities and go from there. Might be wife material

Also, poetry? Yo, I love poetry!

Should start a poetry thread.

Manlets are short,
Trannys are @Zer 's
Your dick may be big
But so is her's!

Seems like you know she's not interested in you but you are interested in her and the only place for you in her life is as her friend.

Your already not banging her and hanging out. Seems like you've got this under control.

Had she ever been pigeon hunting with you?

Why do I feel like I’ve heard this before.

And from you too. Lol
It's not dejavu, he posts this kind of thread every 3 months. lol

I actually had the same feeling while writing this. Am I going crazy?

Man, you really need to stop overthinking about women. Relax, act confident, don't be afraid of rejection and go fuck someone.

I’m not sure how everyone else’s life is, but I’ve found life too fast paced to really develop any kind of intimate friendships with women. If I couldn’t get the ball rolling and make something happen soon, I’d move on to something else.

what about city pigeon hunting? that sounds crazy and awesome

Elaborate on what not physically your type means? I’m getting conflicted messages because you say this on multiple occasions yet refer to her having a nice body and being cute.

Back