Mighty Duck Johnson Dodges the Bullet that is TJ Dillashaw

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Mighty Duck was on Ariels show just now and said talks of the fight have gone dormant.

This guy shouldnt be on anybodies p4p list. He should be stripped of the title and benched for not taking a fight in his own weight class.

Mighty Duck Johnson needs to go.

How the hell does a big fight like that go dormant?

he asked for more money than he deserve, its just a way to make sure the fight never happens

Last edited by a moderator:
Mighty Duck was on Ariels show just now and said talks of the fight have gone dormant.

This guy shouldnt be on anybodies p4p list. He should be stripped of the title and benched for not taking a fight in his own weight class.

Mighty Duck Johnson needs to go.

Scrap the flyweight division

Ill believe it when a fight is announced, until then its all rumors

What a bunch of bullshit.

<DisgustingHHH>

Its a fucking disgrace that he gets so much praise when all he's doing is hiding in the weakest men's division & avoiding anyone that might be a threat & yet then gets upset with the lack of respect & big money fights he gets.

If he avoids TJ then no more main events & no more PPV percentages.

didnt listen yet but that doesnt suprise me

he doesnt want the fight - its as simple as that. he wants to do cejudo II

I'm assuming the big July card the UFC is trying to put together is going to be:

DC vs. Stipe
TJ vs. MM
Cyborg vs. Megan

I do remember MM saying if he fights TJ, he wants it on a stacked card. That would be stacked enough. I'd be very disappointed if this fight didn't happen and I know it will be MM's fault for it not happening. There isn't one fighter currently at 125 I care to watch MM fight.

he asked for more money than he deserve, its just a way to make sure the fight never happens
and you should got eat a dick and maybe watch some WWE T.J. just pulled the same shit with Garbrandt should he be stripped too?

Last edited by a moderator:
and you should got eat a dick and maybe watch some WWE T.J. just pulled the same shit with Garbrandt should he be stripped too?

Except he literally just KOd Garbrandt.

Junk the flyweight division like a bad habit and let him ply his trade in Bellator.

Who does Dillashaw even fight if this fight doesn't happen?

Rivera and Moraes aren't fighting until June, Cody and Cruz need to get a win and he beat Assuncao recently too.

Mighty Mouse is a pussy.

A pussy with a beautiful wife and millions of dollars but still a lame pussy.

demetrious-johnson-a-casualty-of-hyperbole-fatigue-size-ism-and-his-own-greatness.jpg

still a manlet

<DirkMavs>

Last edited:
he still used similar excuses not to fight him.

I haven't heard what Johnson has said about a fight with TJ, but what TJ has said makes perfect sense as to why a rematch with Garbrandt right away doesn't make any sense.

A MM vs TJ fight, however, makes a lot of sense.

Last edited:
Look at all these lard ass basement-dwelling Mighty Mouse haters.

Back