Mighty Duck Johnson Dodges the Bullet that is TJ Dillashaw

Right on! Its because I been 415since1978 my brother! 209 isn't the Bay, but it's still Nor*Cal, and we (916, 707, 209, 510, 408, 650 and 415) have a different mentality up this way my brother!
Yes sir, got friends and family all through the 408, 415, and 707.
It's all love bro!

Every single one of your arguments except the one about money, are bullshit, and you think you are being lawyer-esque and making some case but no one is buying your bullshit logic except diehard DJ fans who are afraid of him taking this fight. I agree he should demand more money (how much is up for debate), but you need to stop with that “higher weight class” bullshit. TJ is coming to 125 and you need to get that through your head. That would make TJ a legit FW, and as an mma fighter you have to take on whoever can make your weight. And you need to learn our definition of ducking, which is basically when another fighter and especially the promotion are trying to book a fight with you and you refuse. You can make an argument that TJ just ducked a rematch with Garbrant, but quit spewing that bullshit that he’s ducking other 135 contenders, especially Marlon, who ain’t ready for a title shot. By our definition, DJ is pulling the biggest duck move right now since Tito ducked Chuck.

And how do you know TJ won’t take on Holloway in the future? I don’t even like TJ but can tell he is the type of guy to step up to another weight class and take that fight when the time is right. DJ is not.
Firstly, why do you keep saying 'our' like you started Sherdog or something. You've been here 2 years, calm your ass down.

Secondly, I take your point about the weight, but weight classes are supposed to keep things even, not to see who can cut the most weight to get the biggest size advantage over their opponent.

Thirdly, you don't know TJ, and there's no precedent for him moving up in weight for a challenge, so saying 'you can tell he is the type of guy to step up to another weight class' is senseless.

Lastly, saying 'bullshit' a load of times times isn't forming a debate.

Fuck off.

Last edited:
Its a fucking disgrace that he gets so much praise when all he's doing is hiding in the weakest men's division & avoiding anyone that might be a threat & yet then gets upset with the lack of respect & big money fights he gets.

If he avoids TJ then no more main events & no more PPV percentages.
Hides ? He is tiny

Avoids anyone that might be a threat ? Like who ? lol Who has he avoided ?

I’m not a MM fan but there’s a lot of insecure dudes here always crying about little guys

MM defenders are absurd.. They casually leave out details out of conveinance. Claim TJ is bigger OK who gives a shit if TJ makes weight? That excuse is invalid. Anyone heard of Frankie Edgar. Did ppl cry this hard when he fought Maynard or Benson or many others at 155? There's also many other far larger weight disparities that have happened. If someone makes the weight stfu and stop crying. Oh TJ can't make weight? How the fuck do you know? Pretty sure TJ wouldn't make the claim if he couldn't and had stated his trial cut was/went well. Also no one cried about weight issues when it came Borg(who HAS missed weight several times) but with TJ let's make a stink about it. Also let's bash TJ and call him a pussy for coming down a weight class(10 measly fucking pounds) while at the same time calling DJ the p4p number one. So dropping weight(10 fucking pounds than he normally does) to fight the number 1 p4p(which is a joke of a statement) is cowardly??? MM defenders must be fucking buffoons, black ppl and/or manlets. Oh and DJ has stated he wants 2 mil while not being a draw..........and somehow tards will go at great lengths to defend him I just don't get it.

Hooboy.

You really like TJ, don’t you?

DJ gonna demand his way right into Bellator.
and the loss are the UFC's and ours, because demented dumbasses like you can't STFU about your complex of inferiority to a "smaller fighter" being the GOAT.

Just pay him, fucking cheapest man in US, Dana!

Guy isn't even close to the goat. Doesn't pull in numbers either. Stop complaining about money and prove yooself

All of you will take your words back when DJ beats tj

Love how people claim draw power yet name me one fighter not named gsp or Jones recently who made waves with ppvs? I recall a heavyweight main event flopping in sales . Buh buh buh no-one wants o watch midgets, well no-one wants to watch the big guys neither apparently

Hooboy.

You really like TJ, don’t you?
nope can care less about the guy. And if you've read all of my post and that's what your retarded brain came up with I feel sorry for you.
Edit: don't bother responding you're ignored.

Only on sherdog do people shit on the UFC for not paying their fighters, but then also shit on the guy wanting more money

Gotta love it

Its a fucking disgrace that he gets so much praise when all he's doing is hiding in the weakest men's division & avoiding anyone that might be a threat & yet then gets upset with the lack of respect & big money fights he gets.

If he avoids TJ then no more main events & no more PPV percentages.
The weakest men's division. Have you seen HW, oh and LHW is a joke these days.

I'm assuming the big July card the UFC is trying to put together is going to be:

DC vs. Stipe
TJ vs. MM
Cyborg vs. Megan

I do remember MM saying if he fights TJ, he wants it on a stacked card. That would be stacked enough. I'd be very disappointed if this fight didn't happen and I know it will be MM's fault for it not happening. There isn't one fighter currently at 125 I care to watch MM fight.

Nobody cares about TJ or Mighty mouse.

As shwab would say, neither are drawls

Only on sherdog do people shit on the UFC for not paying their fighters, but then also shit on the guy wanting more money

Gotta love it
People are shitting on DJ for ducking TJ, not for asking for more money specifically. If he's not being paid as much as he wants to fight, then he doesn't have to fight. Slavery is illegal. The problem is DJ asking for more money dependant on the opponent, ie "I want x to fight Borg but I want 3x to fight TJ". A system in which champions can do that is a system that'll be filled with ducking. Yes, DJ should in theory get paid more if his fights are bigger fights. However, that should be written into the contract somehow (e.g. ppv points). It being a bigger fight should see DJ paid more depending on how much bigger it is, and thus he should naturally wanna take the fight. With the way he's acting currently, what's to stop him from saying "I want $7 billion to fight TJ", as a means of ducking?

I wonder why people are mad at DJ and not at TJ for not challenging a weightclass above him instead of a lower weightclass ?
If you are mad at DJ you should also be mad at TJ.

and the loss are the UFC's and ours, because demented dumbasses like you can't STFU about your complex of inferiority to a "smaller fighter" being the GOAT.

Please show me where I have ever said anything of the sort. I like DJ a lot as a fighter and watch all of his fights.

Back