Mighty Excuses Mouse.

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Give Cejudo his due Demetrious.

The way MM and Hoe Rogaine were hyping it up....I am surprised DJ did not flying-Gogo Henry within the first 20 seconds.

“Greatest Combat Sports Athlete Ever” ~Hoe Rogaine after DJ beat the great Ralph Borg.

200.gif

I say, if he congratulates the victor in the ring and makes it to the post fight presser, then he handled the loss well. It's not like he pulled out his purple pillow.

DJ was gracious in defeat and took it like a champ what you talking about TS

I say, if he congratulates the victor in the ring and makes it to the post fight presser, then he handled the loss well. It's not like he pulled out his purple pillow.
All he did was cry bout his foot, looked like Cejudo rolled his own ankle/knee at the start and kept on fighting.

Rogaine never did shit to Rogan his hair loss was too aggressive even for Finasteride.

Joe Rogan is a fucking idiot. everyone knows this by now on Sherdog. He's a drugged out dummy. Ronda wasn't a 'once ever' fighter, and DJ wasn't the GOAT, nor P4P #1. you can't be a goat at 125 lbs! 9th graders weigh more!

MM has 11 title defences over the likes of:

Ray Borg
Tim Elliott
Chris Cariaso
Wilson Reis
John Moraga

Put some respect on his name. Some damn legends there.

Hey mods I've been on here over a decade. Never so much as yellow cards.
I'm a frequent lurker.
Lemme be a mod so I can end goofy shit like this

Give Cejudo his due Demetrious.

The way MM and Hoe Rogaine were hyping it up....I am surprised DJ did not flying-Gogo Henry within the first 20 seconds.

“Greatest Combat Sports Athlete Ever” ~Hoe Rogaine after DJ beat the great Ralph Borg.

200.gif

Did you have a healthy diet of paint chips when you were younger?

MM has 11 title defences over the likes of:

Ray Borg
Tim Elliott
Chris Cariaso
Wilson Reis
John Moraga

Put some respect on his name. Some damn legends there.

rdlol.gif

You a female dog.

classic example of confirmation bias.

i didn't see him "cry" about his foot. i did see him mention it, bring it up, definitely didn't shy away from it. i didn't even see him blame the loss on it. when asked if the loss hurt, he said "no the loss doens't hurt, but the injuries do", and when asked more he said "ya, knee and foot". when asked more, he elaborated more (MCL i think, and probably a broken foot from kicking so many times).

but by even mentioning it, you equate that to "crying" and "making excuses".

so i ask you a question TS: is it always an excuse when someone brings up the fact they got hurt in a fight they lost (or won), or only fighters you already don't like? i'm not attacking you, i'm merely asking you to be introspective. for example, can you think of a fighter you like bringing up an injury and you not calling it "crying"?

PS i fully acknowledge that it's possible i don't consider it crying because i don't dislike DJ. but i find it more likely that i am just not that harsh toward most any fighters. i give them more leeway in all areas (or in my own confirmation bias way of saying it, "i bend over backwards to not fighter bash"...)

Did he try hair plugs? He could not possibly look more whacked than he does now.

Looks like a juiced out Hobbit.

He had several hair transplants in his 20s. You can still see the massive scar on the back of his head where they took the donor strip:

Ml5Us2x.jpg

Back