Mighty Excuses Mouse.

He plays with a headset and all that.. It's like, wow, dude.. You go that far? Alright..

I personally haven't bought a gaming console in about 21 years. Last one was the N64 in high school and I reckon the ones out now are too complicated for me to try and get back into.

But shit, some guys are serious about this stuff. It's a little odd to me that a 31 year old man with 2 kids and 1 on the way is still fascinated w/ video games but whatever floats his boat.
In fairness tho, he is about as tall as a small child.

Bwahahahahaha!!! You're that guy that gets schlitzed on NyQuil aren't you? Weed is not a heavy drug, brocifer
Are you dumb enough(I am gonna say yes) that you think all Hoe does is weed??

Bwhahahahahah.

Lemme be a mod so I can end goofy shit like this
SnarlingAgileKentrosaurus-max-1mb.gif

I've been on here over a decade. Never so much as yellow cards.

Pussy.

MM has 11 title defences over the likes of:

Ray Borg
Tim Elliott
Chris Cariaso
Wilson Reis
John Moraga

Put some respect on his name. Some damn legends there.

Anderson Silva had 10 against these legends:

Chael Sonnen
Yushin Okami
Tales Leites
Demian Maia ( A Welterweight)
Patrick Coté
James Irvin
Nate Marquadt
Travis Luther

Put some respect on his name. Some damn Legends there

Chael Sonnen
Yushin Okami
Tales Leites
Patrick Coté
James Irvin
Nate Marquadt
Travis Luther

Travis Luther > Travis Lutter for sure tho....

And don’t forget Silva’s destruction of the great Forest Griffin.

Chael Sonnen
Yushin Okami
Tales Leites
Patrick Coté
James Irvin
Nate Marquadt
Travis Luther

Irvin was at LHW u goof lol. And marquardt, Okami sonnen and Maia are good wins lol. Not even close to how pathetically weak Johnson’s is.

Johnson’s resume isn’t even better then cruz’s and Cruz missed like 4 years and barely fights.

Are you dumb enough(I am gonna say yes) that you think all Hoe does is weed??

Bwhahahahahah.
I think he mainly sticks to weed, but who cares? What, was your mom a crackwhore or something? Or are you just generally allergic to fun?

I personally scored rounds 1,3,5, for DJ. Don't think this was some sort of a blowout.

I think he mainly sticks to weed, but who cares? What, was your mom a crackwhore or something? Or are you just generally allergic to fun?
Yes, it makes me sneeze....but my mom was not a crack whore....was your mom just a whore? Did you have a step father that let you do drugs beause he did not give AF?

Chael Sonnen
Yushin Okami
Tales Leites
Patrick Coté
James Irvin
Nate Marquadt
Travis Luther

Chael
Okami
Marquardt
Maia

Are all better than any guy I listed for Borg.

Telling when the only ones who like your shit are two of the bigger asshats on the boards. Swell company to keep.
Even more telling is a moron that keeps posting in a thread he earlier deemed to be a waste.
Very telling.

Chael
Okami
Marquardt
Maia

Are all better than any guy I listed for Borg.

If we go to the quality wins, I'd say Cejudo, Benavidez and Dodson are the more complete fighters compared to Henderson, Belfort and Rich Franklin

Irvin was at LHW u goof lol. And marquardt, Okami sonnen and Maia are good wins lol. Not even close to how pathetically weak Johnson’s is.

Johnson’s resume isn’t even better then cruz’s and Cruz missed like 4 years and barely fights.

If we go to the quality wins, I'd say Cejudo, Benavidez and Dodson are the more complete fighters compared to Henderson, Belfort and Rich Franklin

Lol. Hendo is a top 10 GOAT with world titles in multiple weight classes. Not a single guy you listed is better than any of those 3. Unless you are using p4p fantasy bullshit where those guys maintain their speed etc whilst Hendo and Vitor don't maintain their KO power. MM hasn't got a single win in his life that will be remembered in 20 years.

Back