Mighty Mouse and TJ Will fight and It will be close

You keep saying that but have provided zero evidence of TJ making 125.

DJ isn't turning down someone making weight in his division. He's turning down someone who has never made weight in his division.
And you keep being stupid.

No one has EVER had to prove they can make weight in a division. You either do or you do not and the proof is on weigh in day of your first fight in that division.

lol. So now as long as you and others THINK 'this guy can make weight easily because he looks small' then its ok. But if you (and how many beside you?) think this guy might have a tough cut, then he should be required to prove himself in the division prior. lol.

if you do not understand how arbitrary and dumb that is then I don't know. We have had guys who are big and small within divisions miss weight. It is more about the fighters disciplines than the eye test.

And who are these guys you mention,a s if so many of them, who wanted an immediate title shot at the division below and who the UFC wanted to have one, but they were forced to prove first they could make weight in the division?

If you can always over price yourself and make excuses then there is no worries anyway right?

Mighty mouse Is no joke..dude outstruck Prime Cruz on the feet while only training part time.

He aint ducking. Dude just wants to be paid and the UFC is being the UFC..trying to pay the bare minimum.

They will fight though and it will be a war. Silly to sleep on Mighty mouse

TJ might not even beat Garbrandt.

Mighty Duck isn't fighting anybody other than the guys he's already beaten.

that was the second time i seen MM fight and it made me a fan. those 2 went balls to the wall for 5 rounds on free tv and i loved it

MM was so aggressive at 135 because the height and reach was always an obstacle he had to over come. now that hes at his right weight people want him to move up but i think 125 is best.

Johnson is refusing the lowball paycheck from the UFC, which is a completely different narrative than Johnson refusing to fight Dillashaw.

I'm sorry didn't know he was such a draw... Quick UFC get the check book he may quit tomorrow.

Anyone ca
He wants millions... and I think it is worth it for this Super-Fight!!!

anyone can say that, that don't have a stake in the company..

i think Khabib and Stipe and Conor should be paid 5 billion. Just to show. See how easy.

that was the second time i seen MM fight and it made me a fan. those 2 went balls to the wall for 5 rounds on free tv and i loved it

MM was so aggressive at 135 because the height and reach was always an obstacle he had to over come. now that hes at his right weight people want him to move up but i think 125 is best.
no risk no reward?

And you keep being stupid.

No one has EVER had to prove they can make weight in a division. You either do or you do not and the proof is on weigh in day of your first fight in that division.

You're the one that contradicts yourself every 5 seconds.

lol. So now as long as you and others THINK 'this guy can make weight easily because he looks small' then its ok. But if you (and how many beside you?) think this guy might have a tough cut, then he should be required to prove himself in the division prior. lol.

if you do not understand how arbitrary and dumb that is then I don't know. We have had guys who are big and small within divisions miss weight. It is more about the fighters disciplines than the eye test.

And who are these guys you mention,a s if so many of them, who wanted an immediate title shot at the division below and who the UFC wanted to have one, but they were forced to prove first they could make weight in the division?
Others didn't think Edgar looked small, everyone was aware that Edgar didn't cut weight because when he started fighting the Featherweight division didn't exist, just like everyone was aware that fighters like Johnson and Benavidez weren't natural Bantamweights (because Flyweight didn't exist). The Flyweight division has been in the UFC since 2012 and Dillashaw never moved down, and he never competed at 125 when he wrestled as a teenager, so there's no evidence that it's his natural weight class.

And whether these fighters who moved down wanted an immediate title shot or not, the UFC ensured that they made weight at least once before entertaining the possibility of giving them a title shot:
Cormier: 2 fights at LHW before title shot.
Machida: 2 fights at MW before title shot.
Sanchez: 2 fights at LW before title shot.
Pettis: 1 fight at FW before interim title shot (he missed weight for the interim title fight <Lmaoo>)
Florian: 1 fight at FW before title shot.
Moraga: 2 fights at FLW before title shot.
Horiguchi: 3 fights at FLW before title shot.

Even Jake Shields, who'd fought at Welterweight in the past, needed one fight in the division before fighting GSP because he'd spent the previous two years at Middleweight (as the Strikeforce Middleweight Champion).

The fact is, Dillashaw isn't a Flyweight, has never competed in Flyweight, and you pretending like Johnson is as obligated to fight Dillashaw as he is any contender in the Flyweight division only demonstrates your laughable bias against Johnson.

I'm sorry didn't know he was such a draw... Quick UFC get the check book he may quit tomorrow.
Being a "draw" is all relative. Johnson's asking price for this "super fight" isn't unreasonable, the UFC would rather just pay as little as humanly possible, but rather than admit that, they send Dana to do a smear campaign on one of their own champions, and fans like yourself fall for it hook, line, and sinker ;).

Being a "draw" is all relative. Johnson's asking price for this "super fight" isn't unreasonable, the UFC would rather just pay as little as humanly possible, but rather than admit that, they send Dana to do a smear campaign on one of their own champions, and fans like yourself fall for it hook, line, and sinker ;).

Wow your something. You got me all kinds of cooked up. How many Dana white conference or options you think I've ever listen too?

I have no idea what Dana says. I do no he's not a draw. I don't see where he is worth 2 million. If he's worth 2 then Tj is worth 10.

Stipe worth 20 now. Jesus Khabib unbeaten what's he worth a billion?

Wow your something. You got me all kinds of cooked up. How many Dana white conference or options you think I've ever listen too?

I have no idea what Dana says. I do no he's not a draw. I don't see where he is worth 2 million. If he's worth 2 then Tj is worth 10.

Stipe worth 20 now. Jesus Khabib unbeaten what's he worth a billion?
Ward vs. Kovalev 1 | 165,000 buys | Ward got paid $5 million, Kovalev got paid $2 million plus a % of the profits.
Ward vs. Kovalev 2 | 130,000 buys | Ward got paid $6.5 million, Kovalev got paid a % of the PPV and gate revenue.

Johnson vs. Dillashaw would easily do double the buyrates and yet Johnson is asking for 70% less. And the narrative that champions can't get those kinds of purses because the UFC has stacked cards hasn't been true for the last three years.

Ward vs. Kovalev 1 | 165,000 buys | Ward got paid $5 million, Kovalev got paid $2 million plus a % of the profits.
Ward vs. Kovalev 2 | 130,000 buys | Ward got paid $6.5 million, Kovalev got paid a % of the PPV and gate revenue.

Johnson vs. Dillashaw would easily do double the buyrates and yet Johnson is asking for 70% less. And the narrative that champions can't get those kinds of purses because the UFC has stacked cards hasn't been true for the last three years.

Wait did you just bring in boxing? lol

Boxing seems to just generate more money.. But since you like talking about off subject matters and mark ups and all

EYEGLASS FRAMES: 1000%

So only that logic of EyeGlass frames Khabib might be worth 200 billion

Wait did you just bring in boxing? lol

Boxing seems to just generate more money.. But since you like talking about off subject matters and mark ups and all

EYEGLASS FRAMES: 1000%

So only that logic of EyeGlass frames Khabib might be worth 200 billion
It's the exact same business model <Lmaoo>.

It's the exact same business model <Lmaoo>.

Its different my man..

UFC just got recently bought.. They are trying to pay off a Debt.. I'm not aware of Boxing being bought out or in debt for that matter.. They can take a loss and survive on a platform that is known to generate big money..

UFC sales not been so hot.. You got a commodity. Lets say a hot dog.. That don't sell for 1.99 why the hell you going to raise the price of it... Sure some idiot will buy it for the I bought it.. But if its not going to sale its not going to sale..

Might Mouse gets PPV sales anyway right? Like if its going to sale out then he should have no worries about making more money.. Right? I mean is that not logic..

or does he know its going to tank so he wants more money to laugh at the fans and UFC.. Like i knew that shit wasn't going to sale but u paid me more LOL.. Cause that would be a epic troll.

Its different my man..

UFC just got recently bought.. They are trying to pay off a Debt.. I'm not aware of Boxing being bought out or in debt for that matter.. They can take a loss and survive on a platform that is known to generate big money..

UFC sales not been so hot.. You got a commodity. Lets say a hot dog.. That don't sell for 1.99 why the hell you going to raise the price of it... Sure some idiot will buy it for the I bought it.. But if its not going to sale its not going to sale..
The UFC makes money the exact same way that boxing makes money, and then some.

This argument can be solved easily enough: what percentage of the revenue do champions deserve?

This argument can be solved easily enough: what percentage of the revenue do champions deserve?

When you say Champion.. You just mean anyone that wins a belt? Or someone who actually helps the company? As Daniel likes to say there is levels to this shit.

For instance why do you think Conor makes more?

For MM to sale and this should work for you since I notice you followed Boxing..

1. MM will have to go Mayweather Route.. More ppl pay to watch him lose than win.
2. He takes the Tj fight... Maybe ask for 1 million PPV sales instead of 2. If he wins BOOM now he can ask for 3 and fight Cruz or Cody.. He made his stock go up.. Bam..

Other than that he is just in a weight class of its own that UFC kind of made for him. And the fighers really aint that great.. U look one guy might be 20 and 3.. 2 loss to MM and 16 no name fight bouts.. Even though they won them all Even Bellator and other places said meh hes not that good.. And UFC had to go well we have to get MM someone to fight... ( Last part was speculation and probably mean but i feel its true).

Back