Mighty Mouse vs. Dominator Cruz 2: Who takes it?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets say they rematch in the future... Who takes this time?

And its a fight that i would be kinda bummed to watch, cuz i love both guys.

What u guys say?

I really like Cruz but I suspect he's finally sufficiently physically shot he can't willpower his way through fighting as well as he used to. Add that to the fact Mighty Mouse has improved since they last fought... unfortunately my money would be on Johnson.

MM. He was green back then. He's much faster, has improved greatly, and Cruz has been through several injuries since then. DJ can take it. He was edging the striking even back then. MM all the way.

I would marginally favor healthy Cruz over Mighty Mouse. Strongly favor CoGar over Mighty Mouse. Marginally favor MM over TJ.

But I would tune in regardless for all of those fights.

I really like Cruz but I suspect he's finally sufficiently physically shot he can't willpower his way through fighting as well as he used to. Add that to the fact Mighty Mouse has improved since they last fought... unfortunately my money would be on Johnson.
unfortunately....

{<huh}<{outtahere}>

well dominator gonna
VV5Yt2m.gif

Mighty mouse gonna
ZJZ3HjW.gif

and then they will retire and go dance with the stars ;) like PVZ

I would give MM a slight edge. The first fight was competitive and MM has evolved much more without being injured.

Cruz would be forced to wrestle again and MM's grappling and TDD defense have improved big time.

CRUZ -

since I believe TJ & Cody could both beat MM easily as well ..... but we'll never know since MM loves fighting the guys with much lower abilities to his

MM by skillz and not-having frankenstein legs.

Size difference still plays a major factor.

giphy.gif

Having said that DJ has improved tremendously. He won a round in the first fight according to at least 1 judge and many media members, so I got to think today he could win 3 in a rematch.

Last edited:
I would give MM a slight edge. The first fight was competitive and MM has evolved much more without being injured.

Cruz would be forced to wrestle again and MM's grappling and TDD defense have improved big time.

It wasn't competitive the least bit. Cruz dominated, so much that MM was bum rushing him at the end trying to go for a hail mary. Ended up with a bump on his head as big as he is.

You mean guys closer to his size...right?

This is the fight I want to see and am confused why it's not being made

This is the fight I want to see and am confused why it's not being made
Right now you got two great title eliminators between Cejudo/Pettis and Cruz/Rivera. My instincts say the right timing will be afterwards, especially if Cruz is the champ.

DJ has also proven to be excellent at rematches.

The difference between DJ's performance against Benavidez, Dodson, and McCall 1 compared to the rematch is major.

<{katwhu}>

You having a problem with winning money....

...you dolt.

<1>
Ah. I see you havent heard of those things known as a 'figures of speech', aka idioms, turns of phrase, expressions, etc.

You see, when I said my money would be on mighty mouse I didn't mean it in a literal sense, But in a figurative one.

That clear things up friend?

Last edited:
Back