International Migrant caravan demands Trump 50,000 dollars for every member in order to return back to Honduras.

right wingers will believe anything, fucking morons

Trump isn’t worried about this anymore, the house has been lost to the democrats already.

He’s worried about Cohens deal he made to reduce his prison senetende to 3 years.
so you only care about things Trump cares about? You can't form an opinion until Trump does?

SO...$50K eliminates your persecution, death from gang violence, death from government militia or rebels claims?

OOOOOPPPPPPS....... Your --- "A S Y L U M" --- claims just went down the drain you leeches!! <Jaime01><Jaime01><Jaime01>

Her is my answer.
johnny-cash-finger-2.jpg

Sending their best!

Tijuana Migrants Were Caught "Dine-And-Dashing" So Twitter Deletes The Video
https://archive.fo/c43qe
Twitter is pushing it's far-left agenda to the point that they are censoring anything that doesn't align with their liberal political views.

Art of the deal.. except they shouldve come with something to offer lol

Sounds dumb.

I'm all for immigrants coming to our country and granting amnesty to illegals here who have families, but dis shit is stupid.

Now they are terrorists in my book, napalm these fucks

I remember when borders had a meaning.

Well if its this easy, california here i come!

If the US has done so much horrible shit to Honduras why do they want to come here? And Lol at giving us 72 hours to respond, or you'll do what? Keep waiting at the border?

I have sympathy for people in shitty situations, but Jesus if you really need to relocate to the US don't join a gaggle of other migrants that will draw attention to yourself. Organize a small group of your family/friends and try to find a way to Cross the border quietly if not legally.

I remember when borders had a meaning.

Well if its this easy, california here i come!
You would have to come here legally. Sorry. Finland is pretty white.

Back