Miguel perry Legacy

I think this guy will go down as perhaps the greatest MMA meme in history. It’s obvious that half of his fan base likes to spam his accolades because it ruffles a lot of jimmies and the other half are plain just bleeds who are sick of the idiot title shots and interim belts and just want to see some scraps.

For my part, mike is a funny dude with killer instinct but is about as well rounded as he is well spoken.

I think the only belt belt he’ll ever hold is this made up “Platnum,” one though if you follow the linieage Ponzinibio is the rightful owner. (Having beat Jouban who brutalized Miguel and then demolished Mike himself to be the man).

I like mike but I don’t see him ever holding the ufc gold and he’s already lost his shite to Platinum Ponzinibio.

Who really thinks he’ll be a ufc champ??
<Dylan>

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/most-entertaining-welterweight-right-now.3715477/#post-138755469

He's creates JBG moments. Does so regularly. Will continue to do so. That's what his legacy is now, if you call it that, but he still has the majority of his career ahead of him.
Not a very long career if he keeps taking those type of shots.

I think he can be champ. just needs the right path and mentality. he already hit's hard enough to KO any dude in the division, I see him making improvements in some area everytime he fights, the top 10 has a few older dented fighters that Mike has a good style for finishing early. I could see him catching Woodley and winning the title if it ever came to it.

I remember how everyone was saying how Cody could never beat a guy like Cruz.. You guys might be surprised again. I wish him the best

I think he can be champ. just needs the right path and mentality. he already hit's hard enough to KO any dude in the division, I see him making improvements in some area everytime he fights, the top 10 has a few older dented fighters that Mike has a good style for finishing early. I could see him catching Woodley and winning the title if it ever came to it.

I remember how everyone was saying how Cody could never beat a guy like Cruz.. You guys might be surprised again. I wish him the best
He’s got some power, o doubt but we haven’t seen enough of his ground work to tell how he’d hang with a legit grappler. I just don’t see him beatin g any of the top 5 guys.

Just heard his interview with Ariel, good stuff. Still don’t see him being a champ.

I don't really agree with you here and I think Mike has the potential to be champ one day, just like you may have the potential to be the greatest damn poster on this site.

I like Mike Perry alot. He’s hilarious in interviews and always puts on a show.

That said I’ll never understand Platnium Nation. I couldn’t imagine being that enamored with another man.

I like Mike Perry alot. He’s hilarious in interviews and always puts on a show.

That said I’ll never understand Platnium Nation. I couldn’t imagine being that enamored with another man.
His last interview on the MMAhour was dope. It really humanized the guy. He still loses to top guys tho.

Back