Miguel Torres beat Mighty Mouse at UFC 130

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
One of the least talked about robberies..

Ive watched the fight Idk... 7 times total over the last few years and wtf?

Torres whooped his ass from the bottom, swept him, landed better strikes and won every round

How the hell was that fight given to Demetrious?

MM also beat kid yamamoto at a higher weight class too.

Only a complete nerd would watch that fight 7 times

Agreed TS.

I thought Torres won that fight as well.

It would be interesting too see how Torres' career would have looked if he got that victory.

I haven't watched it in years, but I do remember being quite surprised when MM got the win. But hey, that's the risk when it goes to the judges.

IMO he should have lost to Creepy in their first fight

I haven't watched it in years, but I do remember being quite surprised when MM got the win. But hey, that's the risk when it goes to the judges.

True.. Its a high level fight and worth the re-watch

While I would probably give Torres the nod in that fight as well, robbery is hardly to use in this case.

Miguel was not exactly a can. And is it impossible to think that MM has improved?

While I would probably give Torres the nod in that fight as well, robbery is hardly to use in this case.

I have yet to come across someone in the media that scored the fight for Mighty mouse.

literally only Torres

Miguel was not exactly a can. And is it impossible to think that MM has improved?

Miguel Torres was one of the best bantamweights of all time. And Mighty Mouse is the best BW ever and has surpassed him by far.

But torres just won that fight

Let's get Frank Mir's response:
<BWRDodged>
One of the least talked about robberies..

Ive watched the fight Idk... 7 times total over the last few years and wtf?

Torres whooped his ass from the bottom, swept him, landed better strikes and won every round

How the hell was that fight given to Demetrious?

<5>

Back