Social Mika Brzezinski absent from 'Morning Joe' after calling Mike Pompeo 'butt boy'

Can you imagine the outrage if Trump said this? LOL

People spoke more coarsely back then, for sure. But they didn't sit idly by while women got things slipped in their drinks.

Ya, I remember when trot posted seeing that and then leaving rather than making a scene. Saved himself a beating so he could be a bad-ass later in the war room.

It’s not called the hypocritical left for no reason.

Colbert called him a cock holster. Joy Behr or whatever that ugly bitches name is did the same thing on the view. Some conservative was on the show and Joy made the old joke that hoover (fbi) wore womens clothes. So basically she was making fun of trannys . Let that sink in. The dems smear republicans by calling them gay or tranny.

Moron left can't see the wood from the trees and are saying "it's just comedy" when it suits them otherwise they demand people's jobs.

It doesn't go unnoticed, occasionally see the same on this forum.

I love how politics has devolved into 60 year olds talking like 6 year olds.

you for real?<{fry}>

they have both been condoning it since it happened, meanwhile the senate is losing their shit over what is known about the murder and dismemberment.
Well maybe he didn't say what you would have said but that doesn't add up to condoning it. There's human rights violations happening all over the world everyday. When a senator "loses his shit" over a single incident he's doing it to score political points.

Man, you guys are dense.

That's not the joke.

The joke is that the gay love is one-way. There's no romantic picnic by candlelight and listening to Barry Manilow. It's Vladimir getting back from the strip club to find Donald wearing a dog collar and begging to have a load dismissively dropped into him.

Wow that is an extremely gay scene you just conjured up. That was very descriptive and quite frankly, I think your gay for having thought it.

Yeah, or before that when racial slurs were frequently in movies. People were way tougher and manlier back then and didn't apologize for dehumanizing people.

So bad ass.

Fuck Trump and anyone stupid and/or racist enough to support him. They all deserve to be marched into the sea.

They don't deserve to live in and ruin a free and prosperous society through their vanity, stupidity, laziness, and hatefulness. Like a prisoner forfeits the privileges of a free society, so have they. They deserve to be banished from the country, far away from affecting the lives of the decent, humble, humane, and politically responsible people who are desperately trying to mitigate their fuckups.

You talking about dehumanizing people is quite ironic

She should be placed on leave until management can determine a likely punishment, up to and including termination.

It's so weird how undignified the president can be while other people are held to a standard.

Hypocrites.

This one time, playing cards against humanity, the question card was ''I never understood _____ until I discovered _____''

I held the cards ''the gays'' and ''bubble butt bottom boys.'' In an upset that sent shockwaves through the cards against humanity zeitgeist, I was not awarded the point.

what else should do Trump for make those guys happy? A full scale nuclear war?!

I thought gay jokes about Trump were acceptable considering lefties have been making gay jokes about Trump for about two years now.

making-fat-and-gay-jokes-making-fat-and-gay-jokes-34810269.png

1493772016680.png

lol yeah it's amazing how that works.

I have a lot of lefty Facebook friends who are constantly doing that "positive posting" stuff: anti-bullying, anti-fat shaming, anti-body shaming, anti-homophobia, anti-mental health stigma, etc etc.

Sprinkled in between are posts about Trump being fat, orange, ugly, stupid, mentally ill, or some other vitriol aimed at a Republican. Or how Trump is doing homosexual acts with Putin, meant as an insult.

Back