Social Mika Brzezinski absent from 'Morning Joe' after calling Mike Pompeo 'butt boy'

It’s not called the hypocritical left for no reason.

Colbert called him a cock holster. Joy Behr or whatever that ugly bitches name is did the same thing on the view. Some conservative was on the show and Joy made the old joke that hoover (fbi) wore womens clothes. So basically she was making fun of trannys . Let that sink in. The dems smear republicans by calling them gay or tranny.

Moron left can't see the wood from the trees and are saying "it's just comedy" when it suits them otherwise they demand people's jobs.

The left is the real enemy to America not Russia or Trump

Well maybe he didn't say what you would have said but that doesn't add up to condoning it. There's human rights violations happening all over the world everyday. When a senator "loses his shit" over a single incident he's doing it to score political points.

I don't think you know what condone means or you wouldn't be arguing that Trump and Pompeo are not condoning the murder and dismemberment

<JagsKiddingMe>

"Unanimously, the United States Senate has said that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is responsible for the murder of Jamal Khashoggi. That is a strong statement. I think it speaks to the values that we hold dear. ... I'm glad the Senate is speaking with once voice unanimously toward this end," Corker said shortly after the vote.

Passage of the measure marks a significant break from President Trump, who signaled this week he was standing by Saudi Arabia despite mounting backlash over the journalist's killing inside the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2. Khashoggi was living in Virginia and was a columnist for The Washington Post before his killing."

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...naming-crown-prince-responsible-for-khashoggi

How often is it truly a shot at gay people when other people reference things like she did?

I think that comes down to if the person has true negative feelings about gay people, and if that comes through.

Mika's intention was to mock Pompeo for not being manly, for being willing to compromise his integrity to please Trump, and she said it in the crassest and least professional way someone could. It's connecting with homosexuality with a lack of masculinity (which is deeply ingrained in culture, thanks to early psychologists like Alfred Adler who stated this as the cause of homosexuality) which is fucked up for a professional to do in 2018, but as I said earlier in the thread "Mika is consistently brutal, like an obnoxious drunk, she interrupts, she blurts out random strident shit, is consistently shallow in her insights, and is generally cringey". Mika is out of her league on that show, and I think she would be off the show if it were not for her relationship with Morning Joe.

Accuse those of what you yourself are guilty of. Way to go creep lol

LMAO. Jesus Christ dude. You might have just let this be but since you went THERE...

I saw a couple girls get the ghb in high school at parties. For sure

What admission? That I saw shady stuff while I was in high school? Lol it’s called living bro. Sorry you wouldn’t see real world things at home all the time. Wish you could have gotten out more.

Another perfect human. As an adult I would certainly say something and probably do something but as a 16 year old at a party with upper class men I did nothing. Anyone with an actual brain can relate. You are being tough on the internet but it’s cool. I get it

LMAO. Jesus Christ dude, you’re teeing this right up for me...

So I saw some shady stuff so that means I did it?

Or are you upset about something I said in the history of sherdog and this is now your mantra?

Show me where I upset you and I’ll try and make it better. You shouldn’t be slipping things in girls drinks though man. It’s illegal

Oh and I’m sure you rushed right in and broke up every fight you saw and every time someone committed a crime I’m sure you were right there to stop it. lol this is too easy really

The dillusion is strong with you haha

Last edited:
Well maybe he didn't say what you would have said but that doesn't add up to condoning it. There's human rights violations happening all over the world everyday. When a senator "loses his shit" over a single incident he's doing it to score political points.
He is blatantly condoning it and giving MBS and Saudi a pass. His comments on the matter , including support for Bin Salman and Saudi Arabia is very blatant. It's all over the news.

So I saw some shady stuff so that means I did it?

Or are you upset about something I said in the history of sherdog and this is now your mantra?

Show me where I upset you and I’ll try and make it better. You shouldn’t be slipping things in girls drinks though man. It’s illegal

The dillusion is strong with you haha

I have no idea what you’re going on about. @EL CORINTHIAN asked...
What kind of person just watches someone slip a girl something in her drink?

...and I provided a truthful answer that was relevant to this forum. I didn’t misrepresent you in any way. Are you having trouble following the thread of this convo?

I have no idea what you’re going on about. @EL CORINTHIAN asked...

...and I provided a truthful answer that was relevant to this forum. I didn’t misrepresent you in any way. Are you having trouble following the thread of the convo?

I follow it all son. I’m sure you broke up all the fights you saw right? Just point to the thread where I hurt you and I’ll try and make it better.

Answer this, have you ever seen a fight?

Did you always break it up?
If not are you as guilty as the fighters?

Just what I thought, now run along. Mommy has your grilled cheese ready

I follow it all son. I’m sure you broke up all the fights you saw right? Just point to the thread where I hurt you and I’ll try and make it better.

Answer this, have you ever seen a fight?

Did you always break it up?
If not are you as guilty as the fighters?

Just what I thought, now run along. Mommy has your grilled cheese ready

Lol, what does fighting have to do with this?

Lol, what does fighting have to do with this?

It’s called an analogy. I didn’t intervene in a possible crime and you guys act like I’m guilty of that crime.

So I made an A n a l o g y. If you saw a fight and didn’t break it up I’m to believe you would let a female get beat up by a guy. That’s the only conclusion I’m to draw (if using your logic)

If you aren’t following I can’t help you

I think that comes down to if the person has true negative feelings about gay people, and if that comes through.

Mika's intention was to mock Pompeo for not being manly, for being willing to compromise his integrity to please Trump, and she said it in the crassest and least professional way someone could. It's connecting with homosexuality with a lack of masculinity (which is deeply ingrained in culture, thanks to early psychologists like Alfred Adler who stated this as the cause of homosexuality) which is fucked up for a professional to do in 2018, but as I said earlier in the thread "Mika is consistently brutal, like an obnoxious drunk, she interrupts, she blurts out random strident shit, is consistently shallow in her insights, and is generally cringey". Mika is out of her league on that show, and I think she would be off the show if it were not for her relationship with Morning Joe.

I find Morning Joe to be very refreshing and Mika to be a wonderful contributor to the content and tone of the entire program. I think she calls it like she sees it and I find the honestly to be a breath of fresh air.

She should not have said what she did but has apologized in a sincere way.

It’s called an analogy. I didn’t intervene in a possible crime and you guys act like I’m guilty of that crime.

So I made an A n a l o g y. If you saw a fight and didn’t break it up I’m to believe you would let a female get beat up by a guy. That’s the only conclusion I’m to draw (if using your logic)

If you aren’t following I can’t help you

Well to your analogy, I have seen a female being assaulted by a dude and I absolutely did intervene. Thought TBH, that’s such a low standard for moral conduct, I don’t get why you would even mention it.

After liberals' treatment of Hillary and Barry after the Beghazi catastrophe, I have a hard time taking the Khashoggi outrage seriously.

That's weird that my post was deleted and so was the one that quoted me.

Mika is objectively an unhinged lunatic with the impulse control of a sociopathic toddler, yet for whatever reason I've always kinda liked her. I literally lol'd when I heard her "butt boy" diatribe

The whole super sensitivity in the air these days is funny compared to our society (in the USA) in the 80's when various movies featured gay slurs freely.

These days people are just...wimps.

Don't be a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and call the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s. you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

None of them, on either side, actually care about the morals or insensitivity or PC language that they virtue signal about on TV everyday. Homophobic and racist jokes aren't offensive when they come from your own side and are directed at your opponents that they train you to hate.

It's all just a team sport mentality these days. My side vs your side and we'll do anything to win. It's pathetic.

I've lost track of all the times I've heard pro gay Leftists throw out the "I hope your child becomes gay." They claim to be pro gay but will use being gay as an insult.

Back