Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score

Tony ferguson is not impressed.

58731.jpg

Is that u ?

if so, shitttt, better hope usada doesnt knock

Back is too straight needs more bend, not enough metal pole kicks.

Deadlifts are worthless...Ferguson will still fuck em up hard.

Tony Ferguson has true grappling strength...How much u bench/deadlift/squat does not make you stronger in that.

why is Dolce no longer in the fight game?

Back is too straight needs more bend, not enough metal pole kicks.

I hate gymbros like you who think you have to be perfectly straight when deadlifting.

The best deadlifters round their upper back......Facts r Facts....If you're not bending, you suck.

58731.jpg

Is that u ?

if so, shitttt, better hope usada doesnt knock

Yo Tomas, you should step in the cage with buddy and be on the receiving end of a brutal stoppage LOL

I hate gymbros like you who think you have to be perfectly straight when deadlifting.

The best deadlifters round their upper back......Facts r Facts....If you're not bending, you suck.

I round my upper back, but keep lower back straight.

Pull slack out of bar while engaging hamstrings and explode.

No great deadlifter pulls with 100% perfect flat back.

Plenty of Powerlifters around the 220-250lbs range that would Bench,Deadlift,and squat more than Daniel Cormier.

I bet you Daniel Cormier feels way stronger than all those motherfuckers in a grappling match.

You can bend your back if you have a belt. Otherwise injuries may ensue.

Tony Ferguson has true grappling strength...How much u bench/deadlift/squat does not make you stronger in that.

Agree dude. Powerlifting helps, but certainly not everything.

I round my upper back, but keep lower back straight.

Pull slack out of bar while engaging hamstrings and explode.

No great deadlifter pulls with 100% perfect flat back.
Yeah but if you hear the talk in sherdog....You have to be perfectly straight or else it's "snapcity".

Just trying to educate people on what is the reality...tired of that bullshit myth.

You and your posts are worthless.

Back