Mike Goldberg Made Joe Rogan Look Good - We Now See the holes and Amateurish

Cormier can barley manage to string two or three consecutive, grammatically correct sentences together. Let's not go off the deep end here in our praise for Rogan's stand-ins.

I love how he worked for Dana for nearly 20 years and he does not even get a phone call. Nothing from Dana. Just let go.. Nice Dana..

Agreed. His commentary has been very amateurish lately. It has not been what you want to hear from a guy who is supposed to be the most notable commentator in the world.

Goldberg was the shit period

It's not a case of 'you'll miss me when I'm gone'
I loved that dude

No he really wasn't. He has made some quote-worthy screw ups but 95% of the time he was just obnoxious with his inane trivia.

No he really wasn't. He has made some quote-worthy screw ups but 95% of the time he was just obnoxious with his inane trivia.

He did exactly what he was paid to do

The commentating table has been bad lately. DC and Cruz were arguing yesterday while Anik sits back and barely says 2 words

He did exactly what he was paid to do

What's that supposed to mean? He fit into the job description, but he didn't to a very good job. I'd bet no one told him specifically to stop commentating on the action to bring up irrelevant statistics and trivia.

What's that supposed to mean? He fit into the job description, but he didn't to a very good job. I'd bet no one told him specifically to stop commentating on the action to bring up irrelevant statistics and trivia.

Fuck out of here
You're in the minority
Can't even be bothered arguing with you
And I love winding up noobs

The way the parted ways with him broke my heart. That final scene of him and Joe was so sad. No send off, nothing. Sickening.

MQ9lRkF.gif

I do agree with much of this thread. Bring back Goldie!

What fight is this?

Mike Goldberg was so bad he made Joe Rogan look good.

Now that Joe is with professionals who do their research we're seeing Rogans holes and how amateurish he is.

Now we're seeing?

About 12 years too late. Whenever it was goldberg/rogan I turned the sound off. The only reason rogan gets airtime with me is if I want to hear the new cohost/announcer, (think DC, Dom, Stann).

Nah, Rogan knows his shit. It's just this place is full of retards who think saying something wrong or dumb every now and again makes you an idiot overall.

Rogan is once in a lifetime

all about the chemistry Goldie meshed with Joe PERFECTLY, i believe the only people that hated him were the ones that took him too seriously which you wasn't supposed to do since he was the color commentator

I remember when Joe tried to make some bullshit "my hands were tied" excuse for not offering Goldie a single word of farewell during his final broadcast with the UFC.

Yet to this day Joe still hasn't had him on his JRE podcast. There must have been some serious baggage connected to their relationship, at least from Rogaine's end.
Rogan's "he will always be my friend forever" rung hollow to me

Agreed. His commentary has been very amateurish lately. It has not been what you want to hear from a guy who is supposed to be the most notable commentator in the world.
Kind of feel like his mma podcast could be better

I swear he does his research reading sherdog threads. He doesn't remember a lot of things on point, he just meanders in the general compass direction

I like the majority of his work, but some of his holes are transparent and easily fixed with a bit preparation.

Mike Goldberg was so bad he made Joe Rogan look good.

Now that Joe is with professionals who do their research we're seeing Rogans holes and how amateurish he is.
Its so obviouse that Joe dont do real research. He could be great but he needa to put in more hours imo.

Don't you dare rip on Rogan!
He is the greatest commentator of all time!
He makes Fedor look like Andy Wang.

Wonder if Goldie was the person feeding inside information to Ariel ?

They let him go without even a thank you so he must of did some shit

Goldy is like the drunk, goofy friend who you love to watch mma with.

I miss him.

Back